Reviews for Production Value
Super8cary chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
AWESOME DUDE!
trisolivyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked your writing style/description. I wish I can write that way. It's great but I really love how you had humor with all the guys especially Cary and Charles. So far, something that was enjoyable and worth reading. :)
Cari chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
MMMMMOOOORRRREEEEE
earthygirl1234 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
:) Please write more! :)
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Huh, that felt like it ended too abruptly, not really making any sense. I usually like cliffhanger endings, but that felt...really unfinished.

Anyway, your characterization of the characters is not "terrible", it was a bit shaky at first but it got really good by the end. I really really enjoyed reading it. Can't imagine 13 year olds kissing so hard that they would pass out though...

Good work!
UnofficiallyClove chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I LOVE this! I'll have to read more of your Super 8 stories. It was great, you got all of the characters perfectly. :)
DazzleDust22 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
No, no, no! Do NOT stop there please! That was perfect, the way you portrayed Alice and Joe together! Omg, if you kept going I'd be the happiest person in the world! Please keep going with Joe and Alice, I loved it :)
Penciled In chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is just lovely. It feels like a scene from the movie-the friendship, the banter, that warm coming-of-age feeling. The distinct personality of each boy shines through. Thank you so much for writing Super 8 fic!
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Loved it! Didn't min not having any plot, it was a good fic anyway. Liked the whole chain necklace thing, and there was a perfect amount of humor.
Unicornz4evah chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
AWWWW! Cary was HILARIOUS! "Go to hell Cary" "I'll say hi to your mom when I get there!" and "You're saying that like we care, fatty" I LOVE CARY!
ailaalive chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You have the problem of writing Super 8 fanfiction, and I have the problem of reading everything you write about Super 8. ;D

This was really cute. Sometimes I wonder if I actually like Joe and Alice together, and then you post your stories and I remember how adorable they are together. xD

Another great fic! I loved it.
nnathandrakee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my, this is truely great! I just love Cary!3 You, my friend, are a great writer!:D
Jonuda chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I wouldn't fire your doctor. His treatment option is working very very very well! Seriously, I've liked every single one of your Super 8 fics, partly because each one brings something new to the table. This one brings humor and the other boy's into the mix, along with the classic Joe/Alice dynamic that you write so perfectly. It was very well done, and all the jokes brought a smile to my face, particularly Preston and Martin! But Joe/Alice really stood out here. I liked how it started out as a humor fic, but had a hidden, powerful layer of Joe/Alice romance underneath. A very nice perscription to your ailment! I recommend you take more of your treatment and write many many many more Super 8 fics in the future! :D
NoelAnderson chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i loved it! it's written very well! i hope you make more super 8 fanfics!