Reviews for A Good Mind
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/11
Aww cute! I kinda wish we got a bit more at the end though. Like a flash-forward to Hermione picking up the book at the end of seventh year or something.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Great level of detail- really wasn't expecting to see a table of contents!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Nice chapter! I liked the talk between Minerva and Hermoine.
daffodil14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You're right. Just as Harry wondered about Slytherin, Hermione would have wondered about Ravenclaw.
prewettpotter chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Somehow, I've never read this one before. I love it!

What I especially appreciate about your stories is the level of detail that abounds. The secret passageway and the magical tacks in this one are ingenious.

I also love how you capture the natures of the characters in such real, almost tangible ways. Of course Hermione would be too excited to sleep the morning of her first class. It just seems so RIGHT when you shed light on these aspects of the characters. Thank you for the wonderful insight and detail!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! I can definitely see this happening. I've always thought Professor McGonagall was very fond of Hermione.
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Gosh! This is such a fantastic fanfic :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love the world you've created within the HP world (if that makes sense) - like the secret passageway and the Founder's book. Also I love the fact that you mentioned Muggles stealing Rowena Ravenclaws quote.

Anyway, to sum it up... I LOVE it :D :D :D

keep writing more like this :D
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ah, the buttons were cute! I could imagine Hermione feeling slightly inadiquite after not being 'smart' enough for Ravenclaw.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well, as Minerva was a Hatstall and nearly went Ravenclaw, she would say that.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Amazing! I always wondered how little 11-year-old Hermione would react to having not been sorted into the house for "smart people". Your story explains this perfectly! I think I've used this line in some of my other reviews, but I'm sure J.K. Rowling herself would have chosen this to go in her story.
Annie Jae chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I loved this! So very Hermione :) Well done!
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
You are an awesome writer XD I probably wouldn't be able to respond to a prompt.
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I'm finding that i like all of your stories so far, and this is no exception :) My favs list is going to be full if i'm not careful! :)
pensive youth chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
The only comparison I have for these stories are the point: 'there is too much of a good thing', because of course eating sweets into the excess for even the biggest sweet-tooth draws away from the flavour of the sweet itself, not to mention making you feel sick, and then puts you into a state of not appreciating the depth to the flavour because it comes as an expected thing, something you take for granted. Whereas, with these lovely little stories the small packaging means you can truly appreciate them for what they are: lovely little stories. Thank you.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh, I love this! The entire first paragraph is classic Hermione. I never really thought about what she would think about being sorted into Gryffindor, but I find her uncertainty realistic. My favorite part is how McGonagall shows Hermione the button-tacks; she's such a born teacher! Knowing that a Muggle-born would have never seen them, and would be fascinated by them, and allowing Hermione to discover how they work for herself instead of telling her about them, and of course just the touch of teacher's-pet-ish-ness of Hermione helping her hang the notices. Great creativity with the secret passage, too :) Well done!