Reviews for So Simple
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11
i truthfully don't know why it has taken me so god damn long to follow you. i apologize, oh funny tiger. And Peach, if your reading this too, i love your insanity XD
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I have a question AND a request for peach. First off: what was the craziest/ most fucked yo you have ever done to someone because your were angry? Finally, I request that you grab captain falcon and falcon punch him in the balls, if possible. anyway great story! Defiantly one of my favorites
Wolfie1997 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Yes! Loved it much! Lucario x fox was a interesting pair (that's because I'm use to Wolf x Fox) but I freaking loved it! Peach's insanity was hilarious. So was Fox's Embarrassment and when peach slapped Wolf and Falco in the cafeteria. Your story was awsome :)

- Wolfie1997 :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Awesome final scene, you are the master of one shots
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Good Chapter but..Real? Gohstbustrs in the A/N? I have half pissed in my pants by hat. \(_)/
Awsomesauce237 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Wolf moonsword chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Oh My God chapter 3 and 6 was so funny I couldnt breath. The scene with lucario and the scene that had a little chat with Falco and Wolf. If I was Fox I'll never call peach a bleach blond bitch that's asking for a death sentence.
I love peach when she goes on the rampage
I give this a rating 4/5 p.s. PEACH DON'T KILL ME!
Tafyapyap chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
LOL, what a great story! And Peach is bogus for doing that to Lucario and Fox at the end! XD
jaylyn w chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
you are crazy and cute!
jaylyn chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
you are so fucking creepy! and cute!
BROvolone chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Everybody loves Peach? I smell a hit tv show!
BROvolone chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Little do people know, all of Dr. Mario's pills are suppositories . _
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
gotta love a bleach blonde bitch with random items were she pulls from questionable places
SilverHedgie chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
LOL & OMG! Love the yaoi scene and loved how Peach is a raging looney XD
PhoenixLord05 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
I read your story and it really could use spell check and I found so many spelling mistakes that I couldn't take it and just started crying but the idea was good... I am so sorry but it was horrible your grammar because half way through the story you spelled mansion correctly, it's just that I don't want to seem mean or anything so I would really try to focus on that but I loved Peach( are you a member of CPB? If you don't know what it means then your not.) and Lucario is my favourite Pokemon and I love Yaoi too!