Reviews for The Sower of the Wind
Riftless chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh my god, I'm in love with this story :3

For some reason this really just feels like an episode (or a couple)

I'm going to be watching this story like a hawk, you have no idea. 3
the-poette chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
How much do I love this cohesive, brilliantly written in-character explanation of how I want season 7 to go down?

A whole damn LOT! Great stuff. please keep going ;)
Nancy T chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This is riveting! Very well written! There are a lot of clues to follow but not so many that a reader can't remember them all. Your descriptions of the dreams featuring Castiel are so touching and so real - if I were Dean, they would tear my heart out. I do hope they can find a way to save Cas.

(Is it just wrong that I don't care about Ray's and Walt's terrible misfortune?)
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Wow! Amazing detail! You give the story great voice. It's captivating! I love your attention to canon, that's the way I like my fanfiction. I love that Dean is getting some sort of message or plea for help from Cas.

I also like the legend of the Sower. WEll told.

And we shall see about Adam!
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Good thing! Please update soon! Thanks!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It's impossible to tell that English is not your primary language. This story is so plausible. It fits perfectly with Canon in that I can see Castiel leaving, but with the threat that he,will return. I can see the boys off hunting, and the comical family. Your writing is very good, well paced, in character. I look forward to more.
Capitano chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
WOW! Such a great chapter! And the story sounds really interesting too!

I'm a huge Cass-fan and I love the fact Dean still refuses to condemn and kill the guy, despite the others opinions. I mean, c'mon! Cassie is part of family! *_* I hope Dean will do everything to take his friends back, even if that means going against Bobby and Sam.

Can't wait to read more!