Reviews for Malleus Daemonium
abyssofshameanpancakeobsession chapter 8 . 4/23
I'll be looking forward to any possible future chapters, when you have the time and inclination. However much we might wish other wise, life takes precedence.
zamik chapter 8 . 1/21
I hope your muse will came back and you will write this again soon.
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 1/5
Update please
Jostanos chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
M.P.O., please continue when you may.
I admit that I would like you to continue sooner, but the obligations that you've listed take precedance above all else (in my opinion at least. :) )

I loved the 'Kitten Animagus' Omake that you posted, and I think that a few more 'filler omake' may not be a bad idea. -frowns- Not that I can think of any ideas for some at this time. Grr.. sometimes having a 'manic mind' is annoying!

Your "Authors's Notes", long though may be, provides us with answers that may have come to mind after reading chapters or other "AN's". I like learning from them. Thank you. :)
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
This is brilliant!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Love It.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Hey I just wanted you to know that your stories have been pretty good and I hope I see more updates soon, but don't feel rushed. I only want to read more, but if I don't it's okay! Anyways thanks for writing this story! Nya!~
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Por favor, continĂșa pronto!
TheDarkLadyDeath chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
I really love your story I went through the story so fast.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I didn't like this chapter as much as the others. It's too close to the original books.
MythNephthys chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Slash? Betwen Sen and Harry
Good luck chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Cool.
Tegasus chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
I'm rather disappointed and annoyed right now. I really liked this story and was enjoying reading it right until I got to the "author's note". First of all, it is against the rules of the site to post these without an accompanying chapter. Second, if you are putting a story on " hiatus" then you need to list that in the story description. It is very annoying to start a story, only to get to the end and find out that the author is not going to continue it.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
I love this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
ShadowTomes chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
Hmm, what a shame. However I will follow this just in case you decide to post a new chapter. Meanwhile good luck on all your writing. Be it this story or another.