Reviews for Malleus Daemonium
Guest chapter 8 . 5h
Hey I just wanted you to know that your stories have been pretty good and I hope I see more updates soon, but don't feel rushed. I only want to read more, but if I don't it's okay! Anyways thanks for writing this story! Nya!~
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 8/20
Por favor, continĂșa pronto!
TheDarkLadyDeath chapter 8 . 6/21
I really love your story I went through the story so fast.
I didn't like this chapter as much as the others. It's too close to the original books.
MythNephthys chapter 1 . 5/19
Slash? Betwen Sen and Harry
Good luck chapter 8 . 5/8
Cool.
Tegasus chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm rather disappointed and annoyed right now. I really liked this story and was enjoying reading it right until I got to the "author's note". First of all, it is against the rules of the site to post these without an accompanying chapter. Second, if you are putting a story on " hiatus" then you need to list that in the story description. It is very annoying to start a story, only to get to the end and find out that the author is not going to continue it.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 4/30
I love this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
ShadowTomes chapter 8 . 4/29
Hmm, what a shame. However I will follow this just in case you decide to post a new chapter. Meanwhile good luck on all your writing. Be it this story or another.
picnic990 chapter 8 . 4/27
what kind of a lizard do you have ? what do you feed it ?
picnic990 chapter 7 . 4/27
petunia is not a clear sighted mortal that can see ghosts, shinigami or demons at will ... magic is nether radiation nor a mutagen or a parasite that it would suddenly infect her ... if that happened she would be equivalent to a squib AND those living near the leaky cauldron would have discovered magic years ago

still a very interesting story with very few plot holes and comedy as well ... loved harry's character , much more realistic that cannon ... sorry to hear abt the haitus; hope you would continue soon
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 4/24
Figures that Harry would be a cat for his form.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 4/24
Too bad that Grell is now around. How will Sebastian and Harry deal with him?
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 4/24
Wonder how they reacted when they found out that Harry did not room with Ron and the reason why. what about Sirius and his reaction to Harry taking Regulus' room.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 4/24
That Omake was too funny. I have a feeling that Harry and Ron's friendship may be at an end even before they start school again.