Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
colette.brunel.3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Whoa. That was amazing. Great work.
-Colette
kehwie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Well, now, there's a way to start a Friday...in tears.

This is gorgeous.
Donna Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Admittedly I could probably go farther in life if I didn't stay up until 1am reading sad stories but this fic really makes it worth it.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Looking up sequel now, unless if've already done so. I've lost count. So sweet, sentimental and SAD.!
lbowengems chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my God I cried I know that River will be leaving soon in the latest episode she is out of prison and is now a professer of archeology which means there's not much time left before the library... I love the story though very well written Lisa is a very curious character I kind of like her she'd be a good companion on the show very good writting
Veronica.Fae chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Do you REALLY have to make fangirls cry like babies?
Kerjen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is such a punch in the Feels. A good punch - you wrote it perfectly. But after all, isn't that what losing River is to the Doctor? A punch to his hearts.
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh! You're trying to make me cry aren't you! So bittersweet! .. and now I'm bawling like a baby.
AEK chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I was told to read this, and the person was right. So sad, so beautiful and something I can see him doing...
Steele chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh Sob that was so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
:'( beautiful
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I found the link to this on Tumblr and it just broke my heart into so many different pieces. I could completely identify with The Doctor's pain of loss. I lost my grandpa in 2009 and there was this clothes hamper I got from his house and each time I'd open it I'd get this big whiff of him and his home. So I stopped opening it, just now that then, sparingly, because I knew one day the smell would go away and I wanted to keep remembering. The smell is gone now and it hurts so much. I still have one of his favorite jackets in my closet and I wear it occasionally. I won't wash it because it feels like I'd be washing him away.

I...I just really identified with this. And maybe that's even worse because The Doctor/River is my OTP and there was no loop hole to make it better. She didn't come walking in at the end, their secret daughter or son didn't pop up out of the blue...she's just completely gone. I think one of the best lines was how he could tell Lisa exactly how many seconds it's been, but by the time he's calculated it, time will have continued to add to that number.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
asdhjgfl;alghf
My screen is blurry and I am crying. But this was really really lovely.
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012