Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
travis.morrow1 chapter 3 . 8/16
Kisame
Please continue this is a great story..I love every details of it!
Update more please!
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 11 . 7/20
nice hope u update soon
Kyuu-Hime chapter 11 . 5/4
wow, this is very good. I hope you'll update soon!
cassirycake chapter 3 . 1/14
Cuuuuuuute!
cassirycake chapter 2 . 1/14
Eeeeeh, i love this! You should totally do a MadaSaku fic! You write so well! Hot, jealous, possessive Akatsuki, perfect!
yelyahnadia chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
YOU'RE MALAYSIAN? I'M MALAYSIAN! OH COME ON I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FAMOUS AUTHORS ON AFF CAN I HAVE YOUR LINK PLEASE OMG I LOVED THIS STORY
Allycat2090 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Hmmm, how interesting. It's the finale next? But this feels like it's just getting started!... oh well. Again, this is really interesting, and I always like reading AkaSaku stories, so I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
I have mixed feelings about this story...somewhere between flippin' awesome and beggin' for more...please update :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Omg final nooo this was a great story and I loved it curious about who she might be with thank u for story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Please update! Love ur fanfic!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Aww Pein is jealous! XD
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Heck yeah! Love the first chapter! The anguish and all that is soooo plainly visible, I just want to eat it all up! I feel a bit of a sadist for taking pleasure from other people's suffering and stuff but heyinsert shrug here I'm a sadistic person. It's not wrong for me to be who I am. Well, Ja-ne and all that! See you on the next chapter review *snicker* which will be in a few minutes...I am so going to ravage this story to pieces! CHA!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013