Reviews for Jump Stars Special: The Cat Gets Stung
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story you should make it a trainxyoruichi pairing by having yoruichi come back to apologize for soifon's behavior. Then have them conect and start dating.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Comparing Soifon to Creed was just scary. brrrr. Absolutely creepy. Anyway, That was fun. I really like the whole idea of the story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I actually like this, partiicularly since I've looked at the Black Cat/Bleach crossovers before and never really found anything that perked my interest. Something bothered me though as I was reading this, and I think I may have figured out what it was.

First off, I have no clue who that one character is, I don't know whether to assume that he is an OC or a canon character from another fandom, as I've noticed the number of crossovers and such on your profile.

Second, there seems to be a lot more telling in this fanfic rather then showing. For example, that OC/canon character from anther fandom calls up Yourichi and Ichigo and he tells the other characters that is what he did, rather then it occuring int the fanfic.

Still, despite that, I liked it. The humor was funny.
weathersageK chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
wow you raise a point about Train and Yoruichi being similar (why didn't I notice this stuff?)

Great story