Reviews for November Rain
Lihanou chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Yeah, he sure is strong. I liked the way he admitted his dream. Cute story!
Paradice chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
this was a great fic's. it was so cute.

i hope you come up with great stories like this too.

keep up the good work. ;)
Isabella Rossellini chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
I enjoy reading this fanfic and I thought it was cute!_
Priestess Kohana chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
This is a very good story! It is really sweet! Good job!
Vivi007Nee chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
(snif)...UWAHAHA! That was SO BEAUTIFUL!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT! Really, though, you're a fantastic writer!I really admire your work! _
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I thought this was about Guns N Roses November Rain! Cool that u know it though! Luv ur South Park stories BTW!
Allyssa chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
This is one of the best Ranama 1/2 fic's around! I can't think of anything bad to say about it (except 4 minor gramatical errors that i didn't even pay attention to anyway)

I love ur stories!

Keep writing!

Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Promises can be broken, by people who didn't derserve to make them in the first place. But just because a promise can be broken, doesn't mean it will be, it's meant to be a word the conveyes trust and faith, not an abuse of it.
Yingli chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
This is the first time that I've read the FanFiction writen in English.

It was just great!

I really enjoyed your work.

I'm Japanese.

I think that foreigner's opinion of JapaneseMANGA a little different from Japanese that. It is very interesting.

The writings of foreigner a little different from Japanese that too. It is interesting too.

I'll come to enjoy your works again.

I'm sorry, Probably my English is strange.
Karta chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
That was absolutely adorable! I'm a little jealous though... You can write cute romance stories, but me? I only turn out comedy! Wha... Oh well. I can still read great fiction like your story!
Sygar Kat chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Hey, cute story! It's a bit short, though..
Hotlips512 chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Awwww! That was very sweet! Isn't Ranma 1/2 one the best shows ever? _ Good job made me smile. And I agree Ranma is strong!
kuro hoshi chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
well ive only read the very first manga and i think this fic rocks! smiles!
kuro hoshi chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
well ive only read the very first manga and i think this fic rocks! smiles!
Tempest Princess chapter 3 . 10/14/2002