Reviews for A Long Day's Night
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Good to read something with plot, beginning, middle and end. Really good that you've come up with a new "baddy" instead of just the usual vengeful spirit etc. Loved the Urchins and glad you let Vader survive, (although I was hoping Bobby would take him home :D). Great work.

Would you be ok if I added this to one of the communities? It's called The Spirit of Supernatural and we like to have good readable stories that stick with the ethos of "Supernatural". Let me know if it would be ok with you.

Chick xx
melitta4ever chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
That was beautiful. I loved how you gave the disgusting elves a character, they were cute! The way they talked and think...i know they had serious hygiene issues but still...
ccase13 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Poor Dean, I'm not surprised Castiel had to heal him.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
This is an excellent Mother of All story. There aren't many good ones about Mother. I like the way Bobby treats the little creatures with respect.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
obby Singer and Sam are definitely dog lovers. Dean is just too jealous of losing some of the attention.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Ive really enjoyed all of your stories Ive read so far and this ones great. nicely done. you really do like to abuse Dean, though, dont you?
Lucrecia Christina chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Really well crafted. Again, interesting take on the Supernatural universe. The writers could have used your assistance in Season 6. But you keep kicking the shit out of Dean...LOL...VERY VERY NICE! AWESOME JOB!
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
After enjoying your Angie stories so much, I thought I'd take a peek at your other work. This fic is great - very imaginative creatures: the Bagool that eats souls via viscera, and urchins that are it's minions (until subverted by Sam and Bobby). The peril was well thought out too, with Dean thoroughly incapacitated in nightmarish circumstances, being knawed on by who knows what, and Sam and Bobby coming to his rescue with Vadar the dog and Pete, a fellow hunter. Nicely done.
Rraz45 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
good ending. i really enjoyed this story
Rraz45 chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
great chapter. cant wait for the last chapter. Update soon!
Rraz45 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
good chapter. cant wait for sam to rescue dean... update soon!
Rraz45 chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
sam yelling at the urchin was hilarious... update soon!
Rraz45 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
uh oh sam and bobby better hurry. i dont think urass can keep dean safe for long
Rraz45 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
i dont know why, but the urchins kind of remind me of the smurfs
Rraz45 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
i do believe that dean has the biggest and brightest soul... update soon