Reviews for Housewife
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
that was cute I loved it.
Shezli chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow...Some people just crack me up. The ones who make a guy like Christian a pregnant bitch to a guy like Edge find Edge in a dress disturbing? That's laughable. Excuse my rudeness but Christian being pregnant is FAR FAR FAR more disturbing thing than this, hell than alot of things. & Edge in a dress is actually a pretty image. Far from disturbing. He's a pretty guy. His looks have a girly vibe. & its so much better & actually sexy than the ones people like to put in dress & in other crack shitty predicaments.

& see? People make/draw/write guys like Christian/Randy/Miz girly bitches...draw them in dresses & its all cutey shit by people fawning over it w/o even realizing how stupid is that...But as soon as someone do the same for Edge, who actually FITS somewhat in that role, people start questioning it. Why? If guys like Miz/Randy/Jay can be in dresses, Edge must be a natural fit since all those guys bask machismo, whereas Edge don't to their extent.

I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just annoyed as shit. People question our logical shit all the time, but we are not allowed to question STUPIDITY.

Ah...Back to this bundle of cuteness. I appreciate your try so much. Your little pieces always leave me with huge smiles. You have gained my respect by showing your desire to make an effort. & you compliment Edge very well. Despite that guy being drop dead gorgeous, he hardly gets any love. & that's sad as hell. I am sure Terrah'll be happy to see this, as well as Jeff muse. They both deserve some goodiness badly.

Hehe, I love how your Jeff just call out Adam. Just the little things...Its cute to see Adam in normal happy relationships where he's loved, respected & adored.

LOL Adam is always picked on for his cooking abilities. & I find it very amusing cuz I always thought he would be a domestic kind. But, he can be a clumsy babe. Pretty got to be messy in some way ;P

Oh yeah Adam, blame the things. That's an old useful trick & it makes you sound adorable & a goofball at the same time. Your an adorable dork.

Awwww that's so utterly cute & pretty at the same time! I can see Adam in that looking all adorable & pouty...That's such a wonderful image you just put in my head ;P

LOL Jeff is over-amused. Sheesh Jeffy...Baby might take offense. You don't wanna sleep on the couch...You are suppose to appreciate the beauty *slaps Jeff's head*

Isn't he adorable? Dolling up all for the hubby? Such a responsible wifey ;P

Oh Jeff..You dirty man...Not missing a chance to drool all over Adam's luscious tempting ass as pretty put it on display.

'He had a good job, good friends and the sweetest little housewife in the world.'

That's like a perfect Jedam fantasy isn't it? Hehe, & Jeff has got the best housewife out of all. Adored the name ;)

Very lovely. I enjoy your love for Adam so much. At least you keep him in character. He is very pretty in a dress, unlike many other superstars. & I apologize for the long rant. Your review page didn't deserve it but I had to get it off my chest.
MaggotAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very cute :)

But picturing Edge in a dress and heels was kind of disturbing though...
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That's cute. I liked it. Great job.
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011