Reviews for The Cumin Saga
Ariels Lament chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
NNnnnnnnooooooooooooo! This chapter has been out for more than a week. Why have I not reviewed it yet? D: I must make it a point to check this email obsessively again...

D'awww...haiku! I've never been written a haiku before. :D

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I love the imagery you use to set the scene. Though I can't help to wonder after the intro of Yahoo with a YouTube Account...where are the rest of the city folk? Or have they, in fact, all surrendered their brains to the zombie folk? Never occurred to me to wonder about anyone but our main characters before...

I love the characters you add to this universe. Courtesan, Gemini, Splendour...they fit so perfectly in the Dr. H realm. That is something I will never be quite able to do.

Very curious as to what happens after Hammer's desertion...

As always, can't wait for the next chappy!

Sorry this review is shorter than my last, but typing things up on my phone takes so much time...:/
imgoingtocrash chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I feel so bad for Penny! She just loves Billy and he's just like stone all the time. TT_TT

And I'm so worried for Moist, too!

Sdifsjdfidfjslkfj THE FEELINGS. lol

What is this with the little amount of reviews? They just can't comprehend the epic, though. :)
Ariels Lament chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Yay!

I was so very excited to see this pop up in my email! :D

First off, I love the quotes you choose at the beginning of the chapters and how they tie in with the content.

I'm so worried about Moist!D: Relieved that Johnny is the one left with Billie, though. I think. I honestly feared Hammer might be the one they'd leave. Here's to hoping they find Penny while gallivanting about the ELE! Or save Moist. One or the other. Both might be too much. :/

As for Billy? I don't know what exactly to think. Still hoping that it's some kind of very in depth act. *in denial* :/

Also, in relation to your AN, I think you've done very well with the time jump. The mystique of what has happened in the last five years, and how little pieces are revealed here and there throughout is all part of what makes this fic so alluring! You can tell that a lot of things have happened through the characters' actions in all that time, and it certainly keeps me coming back to find out what it was!

I STILL cannot believe how few reviews a piece as fantastic and well-written as this has! But, once again, I cannot wait to find out what happens next! :)
imgoingtocrash chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Oh god, the Purple Pimp was just awesome this Act. xD

And Johnny. Poor Johnny.

The action scenes were really good. _ I was totally absorbed.

With Billy/Dr. Horrible I'm hoping it's just an act for his ELE people.

Like, I just want him to privately tell them it's all an act, and that he's not an asshole or anything, you know?

And if it's not an act, I want them to get Billy buddy back. :) (I'm either giving you ideas or interfering with your plans. Sorry. xD)

And with the Captain Hammer possibly being a clone or whatever...juicy. Haha. That'll be interesting later.

I like giving you reviews! Why don't others? It's just rude. :)
Ariels Lament chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Awww...:D

Also...poor Moist. :/

And Johnny...oh Johnny...*shakes head*

You know, I really do like Splendour. In particular, I really like Splebdour and Moist together (is that weird?). They re the two most sane people in the entire group.

Heh. Ruin the group dynamic. They can't even get along. :)

I should also say that your action sequences are very well written and very...action-y...? Especially considering how many characters you have going on there at once. There's never too much focus on just one of them, and the visuals just keep going! :)

I really, really can't help but to hope that Billy was just keeping up appearances or whatever with his callous words near the end. Nor can I help bit to wonder how having Billie around will change the heroes' dynamic. :D

Looking very much forward to the next part of this awesome story! Very curious to see who the next three acts will follow. :)
imgoingtocrash chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Haha, I like Moist's new power. Good for him!

Man, the Heros sure do bicker. It's hilarious, but you wonder how they save anything at that rate.

So nervous about what's going at Moist's apartment!

Keep it up. _ I noticed you don't have that many reviews, but don't worry! You're appreciated!

Ariels Lament chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Pft! *waves away*

Archaic spelling is totally the way to go. *nod nod*

But yay speedy update! :)

I have to say that I adore your humor throughout this. Moist's little call to the ELE had me all kinds of laughing! And all the heroes with their banter...one wonders how they get anything done.

I look forward to seeing what all the Professor is up to, as well as what they find at Moist's place!
imgoingtocrash chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I've read your other ones, and I'm still really interested. _

Wonder what will happen next, can't wait~

Hope this review keeps ya going!
Ariels Lament chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, wow. I'm intrigued! :)

I'm also terrible about reviewing, but I had to...

I read through this first before backtracking to the earlier fics in this little series, and I'm very curious to see where this is all going! Plus I really like your writing style. It's fun to read and very easy to visualize the scenes in my head. And I love all the dialogue at the beginning with Moist, Penny(I just love the thought of friendship between those two anyways), and Billie. :)

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D