Reviews for Real Plastic Trees
Muhaha999 chapter 19 . 3/25
Good, good...
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 19 . 2/23
I love you both. Thank you for this, ladies. You went out exactly the right way 3
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 13 . 2/23
Thank Edward for piping up. Also, I can't remember if it was from this chapter or the one before but I loathe Roy.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 10 . 2/22
Luckily for you, I do trust you. LUCKILY FOR YOU!
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 9 . 2/22
Well then. Go Rosalie
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 8 . 2/22
And I love Edward. Because he's just above the bs. Awesome.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 6 . 2/21
"like he's trying me out"
LORRRRRRRRRD
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 5 . 2/21
Sigh. I really love her. I can totally picture the little car dance. And I love him. And THEM. I even love Jess and her nachos :)
luv4jake chapter 19 . 2/20
Aw I hate see this one go. I loved it as always. It was a great and realistic ending whic I appreciated. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 18 . 2/20
I loved it as always. I had the worst day but your fic turned it around for me. Okay my hubby did too but I'm just saying lol. Until next time. I dont know if I should save the epilogue for tomorrow or readit it today? Decisions decisions.
luv4jake chapter 17 . 2/20
I loved it as usual and I look forward to reading more soon. I'm glad they gave Rosalie a chance to explain. Jess cracked me up. Until next time.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 3 . 2/20
Sigh. I remember loving this one a lot the first time around. Still do. Hot Em. Yum. Love you guys.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 2/19
I loved it as usual and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time. Rose put on your big girl panties. Edward tried to warn you.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 2/19
Oh snap it just got real up in this piece lol. I loved it as usual and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time. Em was doing the right thing leaving because they would've fallen asleep and woke up to hell aka parents looking at you naked and snuggling lol.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 2/19
I loved it as usual. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.