Reviews for Real Plastic Trees
This was AMAZING! Omg not only do I love Em/Rose stories but I love WELL-WRITTEN Em/Rose stories. Great job
NomadDreamer chapter 19 . 4/22
This was amazing! Perfection. I've only recently become obsessed with Rosalie and Emmett (2 days ago), even though I haven't seen the movies or read the books in years. This was perfect, so true to both characters, and so goddamn cute. Looking forward to seeing what else you guys have written.
RisingXxLawliet chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
It's been a long time since I've reviewed a story, but can I just say that you ended this perfectly? I really enjoyed reading it. I have to say you have some quality cliffhangers at then end of some of the chapters, and I really, really love the ending
Feline19 chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
this is amazing. I love how rose is developing in this story. I have high hopes for the rest of it.
berniedette chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
This is definitely one of the cutest stories on here. I really love Ro and Em. Creeps, loves.
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
You go girl. You should have made rosalie go all ape ass on those two stuck up bitches. How fake are they? She is obviously trying to reach to them and explain. But will they listen. No. And anyway she would have told them the next day. They just couldn't handle her not going to Mike's party and getting drunk. She doesn't always have to go if she doesn't want to. Lauren is always going to be a bitch. And Jess is always going to be her faithful lap dog. Some friends. Superficial bitches. How did they become friends in the first place.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
There is no way she is going to be able to tell them about emmett tomorrow. This whole thing is going to blow up.
SereneCalamity chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
This was beautiful.
Honestly , I'm not a huge fan of Twilight stories. Mainly because apart from my like when it first came out , Edward and Bella make me sick.
But this was absolutely incredible.
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
I love this whole fic, top to bottom, so much. I cant think of anything specific because i'll end up dissecting the whole thing but, basically, every word came together just right.
Kimmily chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Awww, that was soo sweet :) I'm glade... and just wanted to mention that it's well written too, no missing words or obvious grammatical errors ;))
Kimmily chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Did I detect a little Gilmore Girls in there? with dear Mr. Medina?... If not well it's a great show either way. I like the idea of the story and have been looking for an AH story of Rose and Emmett so thank you for writting and I'll keep enjoying the read.
Raffe chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
'Your skin makes me cry."

HAHAHAHA your writing makes me laugh like an idiot. Thanks so much for this lovely series. Actually read this entire story a few years back, but I revisit it every once in awhile because I just love it so much.

Also, go home, Rose. You're drunk.
SmurfZXC714 chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
This story was one of the best I've read in a while. The way it was written was honestly amazing and I enjoyed every word. Thank you for creating it :)
rosewoter chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
I just wanted to let you know, this is one of my all time favorite stories, and I reread it so often I've lost count. Your writing is gorgeous, your character development dynamic, and your style beyond beautiful. Whenever I feel a bit down or stressed, I always find my way back to this story... To read about their adorable chemistry and relationship. Thank you for this gem! 3
im LOVING it chapter 19 . 6/29/2014