Reviews for Hell
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 10/9
That would be interesting...what would Itachi do with that info?
jj chapter 1 . 5/1
oh boy
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 1/27
there should be a follow-up on this!
Even if it only is a short sentence like - 'and that is how itachi prevented a whole lot of crap from going down'
Even that would have been enough...
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Now that is a fun way to screw with history.
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Saying this story is genius would be wrong, perhaps.
Wrong is the incorrect word I think. Understatement is more like the word of my choice.
Alice P. Snow chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Well, then! That was really interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
So, Naruto essentially dropped back in time to where Itachi and Kisame first encountered Naruto when he and Jiraiya were looking for Tsunade? That's pretty awesome.
Antonio92 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I may have been playing far too much Ninja Storm 3 recently, but all I can think of now is Itachi's head snapping up to glare at Kisame, his eyes slowly turning to the Mangekyou and trapping him in Tsukuyomi with the words "Unfortunately, Kisame, this is reality," ringing in his ears...
k chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I so want to see this continued
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lol, I'd love to see more of this!
erimies chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Bless. Of course it was Itachi. I really wish we could have seen what other future elderly Naruto accidentally created, but I suppose the format didn't really allow it. I think it would have stopped being a humour fic pretty soon.
Ferm chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I thought it was kid sasuke
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
LOLOLOL Naruto has such bad eyesight that he mistakes Itachi for Sasuke. XD I don't really get it, though...where was Naruto, exactly? Heaven, then? But then why would it matter, what happened to the book? Or was this a different universe? Wow. The possibilities are practically endless. :D

Keep writing! I enjoyed this, especially how Naruto acts like in his old age! LOL.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great O. Henry style story! The little twist saved it completely.