Reviews for Hell
Alice P. Snow chapter 1 . 5/27
Well, then! That was really interesting.
So, Naruto essentially dropped back in time to where Itachi and Kisame first encountered Naruto when he and Jiraiya were looking for Tsunade? That's pretty awesome.
Antonio92 chapter 1 . 2/12
I may have been playing far too much Ninja Storm 3 recently, but all I can think of now is Itachi's head snapping up to glare at Kisame, his eyes slowly turning to the Mangekyou and trapping him in Tsukuyomi with the words "Unfortunately, Kisame, this is reality," ringing in his ears...
k chapter 1 . 1/18
I so want to see this continued
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lol, I'd love to see more of this!
erimies chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Bless. Of course it was Itachi. I really wish we could have seen what other future elderly Naruto accidentally created, but I suppose the format didn't really allow it. I think it would have stopped being a humour fic pretty soon.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I thought it was kid sasuke
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
LOLOLOL Naruto has such bad eyesight that he mistakes Itachi for Sasuke. XD I don't really get it, though...where was Naruto, exactly? Heaven, then? But then why would it matter, what happened to the book? Or was this a different universe? Wow. The possibilities are practically endless. :D

Keep writing! I enjoyed this, especially how Naruto acts like in his old age! LOL.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great O. Henry style story! The little twist saved it completely.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL?
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
One question...Why did you not expand upon this? It'd be great to se e Itachi's further actions now. hehe.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Funny, I liked it.
chrysanths chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
... Really? Naruto's future family sucks. I'd have taken memory-loss Sasuke any day. I hate when people can't respect their elders and think that because someone is old, they are an invalid.

Take away the ink? No, you ungrateful woman. Get back in the kitchen and make the (former) Hokage a sandwich. He's gonna be working on kick-ass seals today. Believe it.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hell is other people.

Therefore, salvation can come from mistaken identity.