Reviews for In Which Burt is Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
troll-lol-lol-lol-lol, absolutely hilarious :) please, write more of them
Z.Torez chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Love it:)
FoxyHottie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I would so love to see a Kurt pov about meeting harry, talking to ron and hermoine, being confessed from harry or any other moments. I'd love to see what he thinks of harry :)

HOWEVER! I loved this too _ Burt you so clueless
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
The first half about Burt reaction and his thoughts on dealing with his wife death and Kurt being gay was simply perfect, what came after that complemented it.
Maghini chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So sweet. Burt is awesome :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I think Burt handled it well

any boy would be lucky to have a dad like him
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Question: Is he trying to diss Remus at the end?
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Yay! Loved it! The change in perspective was great and I enjoyed seeing Burt's views. I always liked his character and I'm glad you gave him the spotlight in this one-shot. :P
romantiscue chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This makes me hope Burt will be a large part of the sequel :) You do his "voice" very well.
RoseThorn81 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh that's so sweet I almost cried! Aw so cute!
semper paratis chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Burt is probably my favorite character on Glee. The actor plays him so beautifully. You do a good job writing the characters in your fics. Their canon voices really come through. Great job!
Erroneously chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Thanks for the new story, I really liked the insight on Burt's character and thinking you showed.
webpixie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aww its always nice to read a little from burt's POV especially in your verse. all your little oneshots are nice tide overs until you get to the sequel too, you do such a good job on all of them.. actually i think i now much go reread the asexual oneshot one cause now im missing your harry again hehe.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like it. It is a good story.
graceless dance chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was amazingly adoriable. I was close to tears at the last bit, Kurt has such an awesome Dad. Really, that was just too sweet for words. I loved how you sumed everything up- the bit with who was the child in the relationship... I really hope you do somethign with Harry and Remus... I don't care what way it goes, but Harry needs someone to lean on, and I don't think Kurt can do it all to be honest... Thank you again for writing, and sorry for the late reveiw... finals are soon for summer semester . But thank you for this lovely distraction, it really made my study night _