Reviews for Legacy of the Aburame
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Yeah nope you fucked up already. Iruka doesn't have the clearance to know Narutos parentage. The only ones who definitely know are Jiraiya,Kakashi,Hiruzen,Danzo,Homura,Koharu,and maybe Tsunade. Their are probably some ANBU and Jounin who may have some thoughts about it but no proof.
l4w chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
The pervy demon fox is just as funny as the name Fluffy.
Thanks
I am looking forward to more
l4w chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
You already had the Hokage make Naruto a genuine in the council chambers.
Thanks and I am interested in what will happen to Mizuki
l4w chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
Another great read, I am glad that Ino is more realistic and not so fangirl.
l4w chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
I love the nine tails being called Fluffy.
l4w chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Great start
The queens discussion is informative and quick
RavenSummoning chapter 16 . 2/18/2017
Good story, shame it was never finished.
223 chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
Hello vizeer I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading legacy of the Aburame and That I hope to see you continue it in the future.
Zaliya Lily chapter 16 . 5/14/2016
i hope there is more to the story i really love this story
loretta537 chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next. I hope you are either able to get a new computer soon or that you can borrow one from a friend or use a library computer to update with.
arinasution5 chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Give for attention
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
this was a really good story plot! The characters are good although it feels like the story jumps around a lot. It got better add it continued but I got lost a lot in the first two or three chapters. anyways I hope you continue this soon!
kevin chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
more please
l4w chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
An amazing idea and story with just enough changes to make this fic interesting
I do hope that there will be more because I would like to find out if this Itachi is loyal and how he will survive this Naruto?
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
This is just really awesome. I can't wait for more. Please let Anko and Yugito be paired up with Naruto and/or be part of his harem. Please continue!