Reviews for Legacy of the Aburame
223 chapter 16 . 7/12
Hello vizeer I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading legacy of the Aburame and That I hope to see you continue it in the future.
Zaliya Lily chapter 16 . 5/14
i hope there is more to the story i really love this story
loretta537 chapter 16 . 5/13
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next. I hope you are either able to get a new computer soon or that you can borrow one from a friend or use a library computer to update with.
arinasution5 chapter 6 . 5/3
Give for attention
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 16 . 4/29
this was a really good story plot! The characters are good although it feels like the story jumps around a lot. It got better add it continued but I got lost a lot in the first two or three chapters. anyways I hope you continue this soon!
kevin chapter 16 . 3/16
more please
l4w chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
An amazing idea and story with just enough changes to make this fic interesting
I do hope that there will be more because I would like to find out if this Itachi is loyal and how he will survive this Naruto?
Thanks
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
This is just really awesome. I can't wait for more. Please let Anko and Yugito be paired up with Naruto and/or be part of his harem. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
wow intelligence and ninjaness for the win
ShadowFoxKage chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
very nice take on Naruto as an Aburame. looking forward to where this goes.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
I thought Tsume already "took care" of kiba, like as in chapter 2!
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Oh gawd here goes the emo brooder! I mean that last line HAD to be sagay, he's so much of a broken record in fanfics that it's borderline silly, hopefully you just have naruto punch and kill him very quickly so we the readers are bored outta our minds with "fight me" every 5 pages! Seriously Itachi screwed up when he didn't kill the little piece of excrement.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Why in gods green earth would Naruto WANT to help that sheep-fucker sasgay? The fucking moron nearly breaks the world for crying out loud! he's a worse pest then the akutski and orochimaru put together! Better to just give him to the kyuubi as a chew toy and be done with it!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Wait, so Naruto ISN'T allowed in the CRA because he has a clan, when for 3/4ths of the time you've been saying he has THREE clans.. Remember the whole speech about the "heir to the Uzumaki" and "your an Uzumaki first" speech? He's got the really LONG name because he is essentially three clans rolled into one. Kinda fitting if you think about it, three clans, three facets to his being "host, colony, biju" so I say IN. Just don't go nuts, that's what seriously smashes the idea.
MWRANDOM chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Why are you having everyone suddenly calling Naruto Dobe? The Hokage and Aburame should not be calling the kid an idiot. Sasuke was an ass for always doing so with Kiba not much better, but to have them do so as well is frankly beneath them.