Reviews for Legacy of the Aburame
ShadowFoxKage chapter 16 . 2/14
very nice take on Naruto as an Aburame. looking forward to where this goes.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 2/2
I thought Tsume already "took care" of kiba, like as in chapter 2!
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 2/2
Oh gawd here goes the emo brooder! I mean that last line HAD to be sagay, he's so much of a broken record in fanfics that it's borderline silly, hopefully you just have naruto punch and kill him very quickly so we the readers are bored outta our minds with "fight me" every 5 pages! Seriously Itachi screwed up when he didn't kill the little piece of excrement.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 2/2
Why in gods green earth would Naruto WANT to help that sheep-fucker sasgay? The fucking moron nearly breaks the world for crying out loud! he's a worse pest then the akutski and orochimaru put together! Better to just give him to the kyuubi as a chew toy and be done with it!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 1/30
Wait, so Naruto ISN'T allowed in the CRA because he has a clan, when for 3/4ths of the time you've been saying he has THREE clans.. Remember the whole speech about the "heir to the Uzumaki" and "your an Uzumaki first" speech? He's got the really LONG name because he is essentially three clans rolled into one. Kinda fitting if you think about it, three clans, three facets to his being "host, colony, biju" so I say IN. Just don't go nuts, that's what seriously smashes the idea.
MWRANDOM chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Why are you having everyone suddenly calling Naruto Dobe? The Hokage and Aburame should not be calling the kid an idiot. Sasuke was an ass for always doing so with Kiba not much better, but to have them do so as well is frankly beneath them.
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
no drugs, just asked what if I had told her that my favorite scent she could be wearing was me

Wrong. The question was what was his favorite scent. His answer of ME takes that conversation into an entirely different direction than if you state it as what scent he wants her to be wearing.
MWRANDOM chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Two things. He should have said HER rather than ME as him liking his own smell is just creepy, while him liking hers is flattery. Also Ino's mom saying the villagers are stupid for believing Naruto's demon was stealing souls came off as hypocritical considering SHE seemed to believe that rumor as well.
MWRANDOM chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
rouge is a color, I believe the word you are looking for is ROGUE.
razska'spromise chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Please update. I love this story and hope that you someday update. The story is beautifully written and draws you in, I love the plot line so far and want to know more.
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
This story is great, I don't usually find a good story where Naruto is an Aburame.
Lady Nyshah chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Can't wait for more!
Phantom9292 chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Nice story please update soon. On another note please get on with the Naruto and Ino pairing the stuff with hinata is sickening me considering I hate her so much so please do hurry that up.
Phantom9292 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Naruto was already granted the rank of genin earlier in the story when he was passed out. Did you forget that part.
lou2003us chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.