Reviews for Assassin
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 10/29
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very sweet, I feel it was a bit rushed though but over all I enjoyed it. You wrote it very well and put a lot of detail into it. Great job!
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved it!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was amazing writing :)

You really have this nailed down. Since you asked for critique, I'll only be able to mention a couple things and most is subjective...

Only a few spelling errors, one being "not" instead of "note", which happened twice in a row so I thought maybe your keyboard was having an "e"ssue.

Actually that's it.

Beautiful ending lines. You have a nice and subtle stylized way of writing. An example that I really loved is here:

'...there's another ironic part of my being.

And there's the phone. Told you it would ring.'

I really liked Andy's 'voice' throughout this story. I liked Miranda's real self too. The moment with the twins and Andrea escaping the sniper was pretty tender.

The premise to this story is GREAT: I love it.

So glad I found you through your review of Phoenix Rising :D See, it pays to review as an author so more people see your name and read your stories. Proof is in the pudding and all I'm rambling.

Well, I'm going to read another story of yours now; one with vampires. I'm so excited but I know it won't be as good as this, only because I like longer stories that never-end (at least when they're good ones).

Keep literary assassin-ing, and I'll keep throwing myself in front of the booklets.
jh728 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed your Andy. I was a little disappointed that she didn't dump Irv in the East River. But you can't have everything.

Great job.

Thanks for the read.
kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oh my god. this was the BEST mirandy story i've ever read. it was perfect, perfect! absolutely genius.
loxodontack chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was a great concept and wonderfully executed. Looking forward to more.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love it, and also I am now hooked on the song too.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is a fantastic story, I loved it. I quite enjoyed Andy as an assassin.
GinStan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very nice job! :)

I love a good Stephen beating... and when Irv gets his paybacks. :)

Romance, action... what's not to love about this story? stuff. ;)
TheObscure chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is a rather fabulous alternative take on the characters and I really did enjoy your story.

No doubt I'll be keeping an eye on what you come up with in the future.

Keep it up.

bearblue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Lovely - awesome - story. Thank you. :) *enjoyed it very much*
Harunomiya chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is amazing writing. I enjoyed the role of Andréa as a spankin' assassin. I look forward to more.
kthac chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very well done. Would not have guessed it was a first attempt at all. Excellent story and dialog. Thank you.
LillyPheonix chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I wad deeply impressed by the action packed scenes in your story. I enjoyed the whitty comments made and the overall package. Well done.