Reviews for Assassin
Beautiful I loved it
eelojnil chapter 7 . 3/25
Goes to show one would do anything and give up everything for love.

This is awesome. Thank you.
General Mac chapter 7 . 1/29
oooohhhh love it thanks
Awayfan chapter 7 . 1/10
Happy to see you back. Always love your writing
Cath chapter 7 . 1/6
I’m glad that you’re back! I love your fics!
Ravenbull chapter 7 . 1/5
A perfect, lovely read. You, my dear, are a lyrical gangster.

Thank you ever so much for writing and posting!
Sunne24 chapter 1 . 1/4
I have always loved this story. So glad to see you back.
Kaielan chapter 7 . 1/4
Totally OOC, but totally good too ;)
Poppinswannabe chapter 7 . 1/4
Sooo you're just updating stories? Did you change this one a lot? All that stood out as different to me was the last chapter. It was great, don't get me wrong. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. ;)
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Beautiful
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very sweet, I feel it was a bit rushed though but over all I enjoyed it. You wrote it very well and put a lot of detail into it. Great job!
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved it!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was amazing writing :)

You really have this nailed down. Since you asked for critique, I'll only be able to mention a couple things and most is subjective...

Only a few spelling errors, one being "not" instead of "note", which happened twice in a row so I thought maybe your keyboard was having an "e"ssue.

Actually that's it.

Beautiful ending lines. You have a nice and subtle stylized way of writing. An example that I really loved is here:

'...there's another ironic part of my being.

And there's the phone. Told you it would ring.'

I really liked Andy's 'voice' throughout this story. I liked Miranda's real self too. The moment with the twins and Andrea escaping the sniper was pretty tender.

The premise to this story is GREAT: I love it.

So glad I found you through your review of Phoenix Rising :D See, it pays to review as an author so more people see your name and read your stories. Proof is in the pudding and all that...now I'm rambling.

Well, I'm going to read another story of yours now; one with vampires. I'm so excited but I know it won't be as good as this, only because I like longer stories that never-end (at least when they're good ones).

Keep literary assassin-ing, and I'll keep throwing myself in front of the booklets.
jh728 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed your Andy. I was a little disappointed that she didn't dump Irv in the East River. But you can't have everything.

Great job.

Thanks for the read.
kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oh my god. this was the BEST mirandy story i've ever read. it was perfect, perfect! absolutely genius.