Reviews for Forthcoming Blessing
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 9/24
The banter is strong with this one. :D
NotebookPaper chapter 4 . 9/24
This is adorable. More please~
disneylover115 chapter 4 . 9/12
Another well written chapter!
Thomas and Catherine are so adorable, and it was hilarious when the button came off.
I also loved the scene with Thomas and Frederick, it's nice to see the king's cousin make an appearance.
Oh, poor Thomas.
Hopefully, his eye gets better!
please update soon!
KLRocks100 chapter 4 . 9/12
I loves it! You need to write more often! Please update again soon.
MJLupin27 chapter 4 . 9/11
Jaja this was so funny, I loved it.. glad to see you writing again :D
Zerocchi chapter 3 . 4/27
"Yes, yes, I know, no criminals." I like that.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 3 . 4/22
What a sweet chapter! The obvious alludes to Fredric and Arianna were elegantly done. Also, to their future child not marrying 'a criminal.' *whispers* Oops.

There is one note I have to add: the ink pressed onto Catherine's dress: it would've been backwards on her dress. Press an ink-wet word on paper onto another surface and the other surface will have that word on it backwards. However, if Tommy remembered most of what he had already written and just needed her dress for reference, that could work. :)
MJLupin27 chapter 3 . 4/12
Hi! I was so happy to get something new from you and, lucky me, it's a Cat and Tommy thing.. I'm glad to know you're still out there writing for them, it's great.. I loved the part with the letter, sweet and funny.. I'd expected a different end for RR but you took me by surprise, this goes more along the line of my thoughts though, so it was funny to see..

I can't wait to read something new from you, have a great time writing..

guest chapter 3 . 4/11

(Your writing was wonderful as always btw)
Sophia the Scribe chapter 3 . 4/10
CuteI always have such fun with all your characters...and I will always think of the king and the queen as Thomas and Catherine. Blessings, Sophia
disneylover115 chapter 3 . 4/10
Hi there glad to see you're back reading glad to see you're back
I loved everything about this chapter, especially the humor
Also marriage proposals that's unexpected that was unexpected g
God Bless you and please update soon
KLRocks100 chapter 3 . 4/10
Yay! I love it! I can't wait for thr next chapter. Please update soon!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 4/10
Wait... they are? News to me, and most likely will ignore the canon names if I ever get to writing in my Combined Frozen/Tangled-verse. She is Queen Freya/Frejya thank you very much.

Glad to see that you're still writing in this 'verse.
MJLupin27 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Awww this was so sweet and funny! I loved it! it breaks my heart to know that they'll have so little time with Rapunzel, it's so sad! poor Tommy and Cat :(

Anyway, my dear favorite writer, I'm sorry I've just answered this 'cause I read it when you published but I had time to comment until today 'cause I'm back in college and I'm running for my life.. so happy birthday, and may God bless you with many more years to come :)
piccolover22 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Awe! I love Kat and Tommy soooooooo much! :))) love your storie!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »