Reviews for Forthcoming Blessing
IheartOakenshield193712 chapter 3 . 19h
No criminals xD awww :') these are so pretty and the sweetest thing I've read this week!
Night.Owl.Kisa chapter 5 . 5/17
I absolutely loved the story before this and I love how this one is playing out. Hopefully you are able to post the next chapter soon.
sofia-the-first chapter 3 . 5/12
Adorable and funny chapter :)
Lala Sharada chapter 5 . 3/20
I love every bit of the story! It's so realistic, believable, and also strangely comforting, in a way. I came back around to this story after the premiere of Tangled: Before Ever After. And I just love the King and Queen of Corona sitting around talking about their pregnancy and the baby. They're just so happy and quaint, patiently waiting for their new arrival. Ah, it's lovely! If you do continue on with this story, I would not object to it one bit! Happy writings, GarvinMark! I wish you all the best!
MJLupin27 chapter 5 . 3/10
So happy you updated.. I love this and how sweet it is.. just last night I went to the movies and the one I saw was so incredibly violent, I just needed something nice like this.. thanks for writing..
Punzie the Platypus chapter 5 . 3/9
D'awwwww, so sad and comforting at the same time. Well done!
Certifiably-Mad chapter 4 . 3/9
Oh I forgot - also it's really cool that you always start your chapters thanking God, that impacted me deeply as a baby Christian writer. It's just really, really cool. Keep doin' you, boo.
Certifiably-Mad chapter 5 . 3/9
Okay so I'm commenting here because this is what just updated but like. Can I just say that I subscribed to A Royal Romance (and you as an author) in March 2012 and your updates are always the high point of my day, and they have been, consistently, for literally almost five years. A Royal Romance is such a beautiful narrative, and it always has been, and I still go back and reread Family Life anytime I'm upset or in a creative slump because the simple emotional poignancy of that collection of short stories is honestly astounding to me. I'm approaching the end of my last year of high school, and it's terrifying, but when I got the email update today that this chapter had been posted, I grinned real big for the first time in maybe two weeks. Your stories have always done that for me, since I was a kid in middle school. So thank you for the stories you tell, and I will always be rooting you on from here, until you decide to stop posting them. And if you ever publish anything professionally, please please please let us know through here because I would buy that /so fast/. It's been a true honor and pleasure to have followed you for this long.
CWayt chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Update soon as possible pleas
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
The banter is strong with this one. :D
NotebookPaper chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
This is adorable. More please~
disneylover115 chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Another well written chapter!
Thomas and Catherine are so adorable, and it was hilarious when the button came off.
I also loved the scene with Thomas and Frederick, it's nice to see the king's cousin make an appearance.
Oh, poor Thomas.
Hopefully, his eye gets better!
please update soon!
KLRocks100 chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I loves it! You need to write more often! Please update again soon.
MJLupin27 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Jaja this was so funny, I loved it.. glad to see you writing again :D
Zerocchi chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
"Yes, yes, I know, no criminals." I like that.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »