Reviews for Forthcoming Blessing
MJLupin27 chapter 2 . 3/16
Awww this was so sweet and funny! I loved it! it breaks my heart to know that they'll have so little time with Rapunzel, it's so sad! poor Tommy and Cat :(

Anyway, my dear favorite writer, I'm sorry I've just answered this 'cause I read it when you published but I had time to comment until today 'cause I'm back in college and I'm running for my life.. so happy birthday, and may God bless you with many more years to come :)
piccolover22 chapter 2 . 3/9
Awe! I love Kat and Tommy soooooooo much! :))) love your storie!
When I saw this I almost shrieked out loud! No kidding!
I agree with KLRocks100, you NEED to update more often!
When I read this I laughed out loud! It was too funny!
PLEASE update soon cuz I was soo mad once I got to the end and I saw '…'
_
PagesFromTheBasement chapter 2 . 3/8
KLRocks100 chapter 2 . 3/8
Oh I love it! You should update your stories more often.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 2 . 3/8
Oh, adorableness! I get the worriedness but also know things will work out in the end . . . sort of. XP. BTW, niece is actually spelled n-i-e-c-e. Still, great work, as usual! God bless you!
Jaell chapter 2 . 3/8
I like seeing this point of view. It's nice to get away from the norm. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Please please PLEASE CONTINUE! Then their life will be comeplte! AWESOME story! NO WORDS! BEAUTIFULY DONE! ;D
Love your work GarvinMark! Keep it up!
I only like a few tangled fanfics… but A Royal Romance, and Forthcoming Blessing are my most favrite ones out of all the others! (and I'm not joking!) the king and queen are my favrite
KLRocks100 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Please please please! Continue with this one! If u want of course. I absolutly love stories like this especialy if they're longer! I loved this story too but if u could continue it that would be nice! :D
PagesFromTheRoom chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh my goodness, *spasms of delight*
*random interjections of German* *silent, joyful screams* *large fangirl moment* *mentally berates herself*
Okay, calm down!
No words. So amazing. Speechless and can only be communicated by those starry things saying the emotions of PagesFromTheRoom. AMAZING!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Jajajaja "it never gets old" I still can't get over that XD this was so hilarious and sweet, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Fantastic! dunno why i choose this word to descrie this. It's just really is!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aww that was really cute!
Sanityisnotmything chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It would be amazing if u continued
Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/20/2012