Reviews for An Expert in Comforting
yukichicken chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
awww~
Leya Alice Alexander chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ah, I love GilxAlice
Can I translate your fanfic into Vietnamese, pleaseeeeeeee?
Pentad chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Nice
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
i'm really starting to like this couple O.o Should i be worried?...Huh.
Leoooo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I was surpised by this story, liked it better then I thought I would when I read the summary! It is well written with some interesting twists in there. I liked how Alice was angrily and awkwardly comforting him. Only the ending was a bit too cheesy for my taste but that's personal :)
Atsuen-Otome chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I LOVE THIS. It deserves much more reviews. I like GilxAlice better too, They compliment each other in ways no one can understand 3
Natalie Beck chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I enjoyed it! I want more! And I completely agree with you on the pairings. Oz and Alice are cute, but kinda boring. Gil and Alice are more of an interesting pairing, even though that's obviously not where the manga/anime go. Anyway, nice job! Hope you write another Gil/Alice in the future!
MakenshiCrona chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG BEST THING EVAR!

I really do adore the Gilbert and Alice pairing, so I was super happy when I saw this :3

I don't think that it's really a crack couple, because they really do have their moments (I mean, in the manga it's always showing Alice pulling on Gilbert's coat when she's bored or messing with his hair, she even wears his shirts to sleep). And I was thinking the exact same way you were with leaving Oz to Echo, so I as kind of creeped out someone had a thought process so close to mine...

But hey do say great minds think alike ;D

Wonderful job on the story~
KT324 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Well I certainly enjoyed it, haha :D

I like the way you write them- to the point where there's still teasing and fighting (The point where Gil snapped was actually very unexpected, but a very nice add!), but there's a small hint that it's not all malice and hate in the undefinable relationship they share.

Very cute oneshot :3 and I don't believe I've seen anyone portray them IMMEDIATELY after the encounter and Vincent's, so that was also neat to read.

I'll surely be watching you for all your future PH works!

~KT