Reviews for Divergent Paths
KamisoraInazumi-chan chapter 3 . 6h
If only u could continue... this story iz gud too bad its completed
KamisoraInazumi-chan chapter 4 . 6h
Do ù really need tò mention the "hairless brow" part? Its hilarious and ruined the moment... and u made me almost laughed XD good story btw, do the fluffy moment more if u can *thumbs up* :D
RainJ chapter 4 . 6/13
I have no idea if you're still active, but I wanted you to know that I've read several of your Kankuro/Gaara brother fics over the past several years. The Brotherly Love trilogy was my first and is still one of my favorite K/G fics, but this one was fantastic. So well written and deep. Thanks for putting your time into it.
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for when i started scanning all the Gaara related fanfics. Awesomeness.
donnie chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
This is one of the most touching stories I've read so far. I really hope this is not finished and you're going to update soon
Fvckthisreality chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I've always love the taboo pair of Kankugaa And been reading kankuro/gaara fics for years. I have to say this I probably the best one I've read so far, it's so damn cute.
uniquefish07 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
luv this
Paresis chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Awww! This is one of the most accurate portrayals of Kankuro I've ever read. You also managed to make Gaara sensitive without being OC. The overall level of emotion was great, and I loved how you managed to include the issues of Kankuro's facepaint and weight. Great story!
haipa-chan chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
wow, I am surprised at how much i enjoyed this story. It was really nice to see a Garra/sibling story that revolved around him and Kunkuro instead of Temari or both together. Great work!
SunaKunoichi18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I love reading fanfiction because it broadens your view of the characters. Most characters in Naruto dont get enough screentime, especially Gaara. You have an amazing talent with writing and you can write fanfiction about Gaara where his personality is IC.
I think that its necessary to understand the viewpoint of the characters you write about in order for it to be a good story. And you make the characters seem so realistic and you obviously understand their viewpoints because your stories are amazing. I hope you write some more stories very very soon because I want to read some more of your work. I am new on and I have made an account. But back before I made one I used to check your profile every day to see if you had made any updates to your stories. I am very dedicated. I hope you will check out some of my stories too when I get them posted. You are one of the authors who inspired me to write Gaara fanfiction because I love his character so much.
CaptainCynical chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I love reading fics where Gaara and Kankuro are all brotherly towards each other. I also liked your ideas about Kankuro; how he's touchy about his weight and that looking like his father is one of his sore spots. I always thought that Kankuro was a bit closer to Gaara than Temari was because Kankuro spoke his mind to Gaara, even though he was afraid. That was such a lovely fic. :D
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I love your way of describing Sand sibs' relationships. My favorite part is when Gaara found out about Kankurou saving him from being poisoned, and definitely the saddest part was when Gaara killed Akako T_T
Ether Sky chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I really can't explain how much I love your stories. Not just this one, but every single one I've read. I'm not a fan of Transformers, and I'm not familiar with "Forgotten Realms", but as far as what I've read of your Naruto works go... Well, your writing goes far beyond the scope of being just, "well-written". It's beautiful, really. You present the relationships of the Sand Siblings in a light I've never considered before, and it's awe inspiring. I typically read through your stories two or three times before I move onto the next one. When I read "If It Matters", I feel Kankuro's sadness, his frustration. I can feel Gaara's pain in your writings. You bring in this other emotion into your writing that makes it funny to think I'm feeling empathetic for the sake of a fictional character. It's nothing short of literary gold. So... Kudos.
Amazon Spirit chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
awwwww, so touching.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This story was amazing! I loved how you explored the relationships between Gaara and Kankurou at different ages; and the description was so good. The last chapter has to be my favourite _