Reviews for Are They or Aren't They?
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oooooh hinting at it I like it
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Right, Jane! :D
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well written for every single character.
Badass badass and badass.. you know.. badness ;)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heh...
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love the twist at the end ;-)
delba chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice! no denial at point in time. Skillfully written
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awesome story

I liked Jane's P.O.V. the best.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
First of all, apologies in being so late in reviewing this!

Ah, Jane's death glare. Everyone be afraid.

LOL. I love that Jane chewing up new recruits is the highlight of Korsak's day. I can SO see that.

Apart from the brother/sister code of ethics, Jane would totally kill you if you touched Maura, Frankie.

This line is total gold: If one more person asks me if Maura and I are hooking up, I'm going to shoot them. I mean it.

Great fic :)
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
really funny :) i liked Jane's the best
hheath541 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
for a minute there, i was afraid the world had started to spin backward and you had actually written an 'aren't they' story. way to scare your readers _~
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha, thanks for the laughs. I think you totally have the characters's personality down pat. Those two have just way too much chemistry together. Jane is totally badass.
tenaji chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hello

If it walks like a duck etc ... People the world over can see the dynamic between the characters. So AH does not want to acknowledge it . Tough it is already out there . She chooses to not embrace us Rizzolians but that merely reflects on AH not being open minded . What little I hear about her background does not make this so surprising . Her Loss #

My loss would be if you stopped providing infinate pleasure to us Rizzolians. You have some serious skills and it would be our loss to let her perhaps deter you . In the words of an old UK dyke chant " we are here we are queer , get used to it".

Irony - Her character being a gay icon irregardeless of whether AH wants it or not. Use your words to continue to represent majority viewpoint . Please
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm now curious about this interview.

I also noticed that Jane and Maura don't deny..
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love seeing it from all different points of view. I also love that what each person says is that they're sure the pair are not dating, but yet what it sounds like is that they think they are :)
NinjaDriver chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Good story! I was out of town for a couple of days so can y'all tell me about " the comment" or why everyones all upset... Thanks!