Reviews for Are They or Aren't They?
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/29
awesome original piece. Still stalking you after all this time, making my way through the list. With awesome writing and always unique and fun reads can you blame me. thanks heaps for sharing
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oooooh hinting at it I like it
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Right, Jane! :D
connyx chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well written for every single character.
Badass badass and badass.. you know.. badness ;)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heh...
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love the twist at the end ;-)
Miss L Delba chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice! no denial at point in time. Skillfully written
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awesome story

I liked Jane's P.O.V. the best.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
First of all, apologies in being so late in reviewing this!

Ah, Jane's death glare. Everyone be afraid.

LOL. I love that Jane chewing up new recruits is the highlight of Korsak's day. I can SO see that.

Apart from the brother/sister code of ethics, Jane would totally kill you if you touched Maura, Frankie.

This line is total gold: If one more person asks me if Maura and I are hooking up, I'm going to shoot them. I mean it.

Great fic :)
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
really funny :) i liked Jane's the best
hheath541 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
for a minute there, i was afraid the world had started to spin backward and you had actually written an 'aren't they' story. way to scare your readers _~
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha, thanks for the laughs. I think you totally have the characters's personality down pat. Those two have just way too much chemistry together. Jane is totally badass.
tenaji chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hello

If it walks like a duck etc ... People the world over can see the dynamic between the characters. So AH does not want to acknowledge it . Tough it is already out there . She chooses to not embrace us Rizzolians but that merely reflects on AH not being open minded . What little I hear about her background does not make this so surprising . Her Loss #

My loss would be if you stopped providing infinate pleasure to us Rizzolians. You have some serious skills and it would be our loss to let her perhaps deter you . In the words of an old UK dyke chant " we are here we are queer , get used to it".

Irony - Her character being a gay icon irregardeless of whether AH wants it or not. Use your words to continue to represent majority viewpoint . Please
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm now curious about this interview.

I also noticed that Jane and Maura don't deny..
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love seeing it from all different points of view. I also love that what each person says is that they're sure the pair are not dating, but yet what it sounds like is that they think they are :)