Reviews for Tempting Fate
Wtf is this?
missstyles101 chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
You should totally write a story for Edward and Leah. That's who I'm rooting for right now
alien bakes chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
brady and collins just cracked me up whenever they appear..really good distraction
alien bakes chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
I love seeing edward and leah in this story...they're cute together
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
For me in this story Jacobs an asshole and no spark its worth everything he did.
I actually like Edward with Leah, and he actually treat her better than stupid Jacob.
Again in the story, i actually love Blackwater and think SM did horrible with the imprint on Nessie (unless if its for him to be on his protector/brother and her to be with Nahuel - come on Alpha shifter/wolf and a half vamp - NOPE), but in this story i dont think he should be with her.
MissSalvaforbeson chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
as much as I love Blackwater and Edward (yes, the R-Patz version as well as the book him. no, am not crazy), I have never been able to see a Edward and Leah pairing happening. thanks to this fic though I am now searching for more Edward-Leah fanfics. thanks a lot. no, seriously. thanks. the Jacob in here is a douche and I am rooting for Edward. I love Blackwater truly deeply and madly but Jacob doesn't deserve her from the moment he slept with bella. if he had come to realize his feelings before that I might have still hoped for a happy ending Blackwater style but after that...
I don't know how you'll end this fic (Blackwater or ledward) but I'll read it till the ens either way. this is really good
CaptainSpockette chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
I love Edward. What is this, I like Edward (I never disliked him really anyway) and I'm team Edward over Jacob?! What are you doing to me! I'm still waiting for Leah to stop being stupid and pathetic ugh. I need crazy Leah from chapter one to unleash on Jacob. Love Collin and Brady.
CaptainSpockette chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
My goodness I really hate Leah. She is so stupid and dense it's unreal. Jacob has been treating her like crap and she just keeps coming back like a stupid puppy and has no one to blame but herself. He was raping her and because she loves him or has feelings for him she let him and because he realized halfway through he was raping her and moved slow she enjoyed it and called it love making smh. This chick gave a whole monologue and called it storybook and fairytale smh! I seriously want to kick Leah in the throat. Obviously I hate Jacob too and know he'll piss me off again in a few chapters.
I've been wanting to reread this because I love it, like everything else you do, and it's been a while since I been on here and there's nothing good and I missed you but I remembered this part and braced myself but I'm still pissed anyway. Girl you got me going lol.
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
You should continue story. It was really building up to something nice. Especially Collin and Brady
missstyles101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon. Awesome story
MaxiMillion77 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
No! Where is the next page?! Update please!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I love the end of this chapter
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Why didn't she just let Jake die then?
Weave the Magic chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
And there's no more... Nooooooo! :'(
I guess each reader will make their own conclusion... Since I'm primarily a slash reader, Edward will end up with Jasper, and Emmett with Jacob. And all girls to Carlisle! Hahaha!
Seriously, I will just imagine that somehow, Leah will end up with Edward. Whether she turns into a vampire or remain a wolf (but I dont think her wolf will let her, though Edward loves her heat).
It's your fault actually, I'm a diehard Blackwater fan but you made your Edward so charming, lovable, understanding, full of wisdom, and with the right amount of being tragic. He's a 100year old virgin and just lost his chastity recently to Bella, because he is a sincere and chaste man; only willing to share himself to the one he wants to spends his eternity. Who could be more romantic than that?
So, since you made your Edward this way, and showed how a fiery wolf and a tender-hearted vampire can fit together, am now thinking of checking out some Edward-Leah fics... Your fault I tell you. Tsk! Tsk!
Weave the Magic chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I dont want Jacob to end up with Leah! Or at least Leah should give him a horrible time.