Reviews for Tempting Fate
CaptainSpockette chapter 10 . 4/15
I love Edward. What is this, I like Edward (I never disliked him really anyway) and I'm team Edward over Jacob?! What are you doing to me! I'm still waiting for Leah to stop being stupid and pathetic ugh. I need crazy Leah from chapter one to unleash on Jacob. Love Collin and Brady.
CaptainSpockette chapter 9 . 4/15
My goodness I really hate Leah. She is so stupid and dense it's unreal. Jacob has been treating her like crap and she just keeps coming back like a stupid puppy and has no one to blame but herself. He was raping her and because she loves him or has feelings for him she let him and because he realized halfway through he was raping her and moved slow she enjoyed it and called it love making smh. This chick gave a whole monologue and called it storybook and fairytale smh! I seriously want to kick Leah in the throat. Obviously I hate Jacob too and know he'll piss me off again in a few chapters.
I've been wanting to reread this because I love it, like everything else you do, and it's been a while since I been on here and there's nothing good and I missed you but I remembered this part and braced myself but I'm still pissed anyway. Girl you got me going lol.
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
You should continue story. It was really building up to something nice. Especially Collin and Brady
missstyles101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon. Awesome story
MaxiMillion77 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
No! Where is the next page?! Update please!
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I love the end of this chapter
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Why didn't she just let Jake die then?
Weave the Magic chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
And there's no more... Nooooooo! :'(
I guess each reader will make their own conclusion... Since I'm primarily a slash reader, Edward will end up with Jasper, and Emmett with Jacob. And all girls to Carlisle! Hahaha!
Seriously, I will just imagine that somehow, Leah will end up with Edward. Whether she turns into a vampire or remain a wolf (but I dont think her wolf will let her, though Edward loves her heat).
It's your fault actually, I'm a diehard Blackwater fan but you made your Edward so charming, lovable, understanding, full of wisdom, and with the right amount of being tragic. He's a 100year old virgin and just lost his chastity recently to Bella, because he is a sincere and chaste man; only willing to share himself to the one he wants to spends his eternity. Who could be more romantic than that?
So, since you made your Edward this way, and showed how a fiery wolf and a tender-hearted vampire can fit together, am now thinking of checking out some Edward-Leah fics... Your fault I tell you. Tsk! Tsk!
Weave the Magic chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I dont want Jacob to end up with Leah! Or at least Leah should give him a horrible time.
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
I know it cant be possible and I love Blackwater pairing, but I actually want Edward and Leah to end up together.
TuChaparrita chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
i love this story! i hope leah ends up with edward!
Ms.Call chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Dude , I absolutely love how you write Edward. An thats sayin somthin. Most fics I fucking hate him. But now you actually got me dislikin Jake an rootin for Eddie boy. Love how you write Isabitch also. Lol
Team Eddie (thats a first)
blckwaterforeve chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
goodness gracoiuse atleast give a hint as to who she rnds up with!
blckwaterforeve chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
LOVED IT! EXPECIALLY ALL THE HUMOR THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS:)
dramaqueen452 chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
You can't just leave us hanging there. Its an awesome story. I saw tht u haven't updated for a while. I really hope u do soon