Reviews for What Keeps Us Alive
Quickslice chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
I'm on the 8th chapter and I'm still lost. I can't understand the thoughts and the flashbacks. I wish the author just used something more descriptive of the flashbacks and thoguhts so that people like me who doesn't get it very well will have an easier way of understanding everything. So far, the story is really addictive.
timey-wimey detector chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I'm only on chapter two and I am doing a happy dance. But you might want to check some of your Japanese. I was confused for a while until I figured out what you were trying to say. Anyways, reincarnation fics make me happy, mainly because my grandma used to tell me stories when I was little about people meeting again in a future life, so I have always loved the idea. Also Enishi is already super creepy and he's only been around for a few lines where I am, good job.
bittersweetorange chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
First time reading this and it really does capture the readers! I am still a little confused during the changes at times. Maybe you can put in some cut offs? but the cut offs might make the chapter too choppy...I dont know. I love the story so far! Keep it up!
caithzadz chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
i love reincarnation stories for rurouni kenshin and this is the best i have read so far...! can't wait for more!
rubyred517 chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
damn, this is hella good story! UpDattE
lily chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
why don't you update? this is a really good story. please come back and write more.
RofS chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
I don't know why you're not updating. Maybe you're suffering something truly horrible that makes fanfiction and this story pale in comparison. I don't know. What I do know is that this is a spectacular story, and that you should continue it. Soon.
StandByForSushi chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
i cant wait for the next chapter, i totally got into this story!
Miss Loquacious chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
interesting plot idea,but the scene jumps are a little confusing at times...
pushpitake chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
hi, cool story. hm, could be I have read it already, but can't remember even the end...might have stopped it or something.
Alyssa Himura chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Ah, it's a very nice story so far! The last chapter was quite sad once I releizied that the old man was Yahiko. It must've been hard for him to remember it all, anywho, since it seems like he had to live with the memory the longest since I'm sure it progreses with age, eh? Hehe, anywho I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up! _
harassed chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
Ack. I'm jealous of your writing style. This chapter was excellent.

Update soon!
harassed chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Haha, I love the way Saitoh plays into the story. He's so appropriate for a dad with three daughters :]
harassed chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Ooh, I like this fic. Super!intriguing.
Simple Rain chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
you must continue...wow i'm kinda late, 3 years have already past...well please update this story...the plot is great i'm glued to it...you can't leave it at that...please i'm begging you to update