Reviews for Only Fools Rush In
Expeliarmus chapter 11 . 10/7
Well well, just excellent! It's a real shame that you didn't finish it . Nevermind, I will follow the fic, just in case...
Ayame Nekura chapter 11 . 1/14
Please, please, please update! Don't abandon :(
ZingerTreats chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I that you warn people more then once. Laughs. I tend to just warn them once, and be done with that gose for real life to...OF COUSE IT DOSE YOU FREAK. Why thank you, yes I am.
ZingerTreats chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I really love all of your writings.
MystSnare chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
darn always have to fall in love with fics that will most prob not get finished T.T been waitin for a year and still holdin on to some hope :)
ColchianDragon chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I really like the story. Are you finished or will there be more updates soon.
Tana chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
I love this and wish it was finished
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Sad that this is on hold. But hope to read more in the future. This is such a amazingly good fic. .
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Still on hiatus? *pouts* Please update? PLEASE? I'm really looking forward to reading more of this!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Please excuse my language but: Your Dumbledore is an absolute douchebag. *Huffs* I can clearly imagine the dressing down Lily would be giving him from the afterlife... Great story so far.
Sam chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Love this ,!,, don't stop writing this EVER!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
This is way too good to remain unfinished.
FairAris chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
I hope you continue this story eventually. I really enjoyed reading about how Harry and Severus got together.
Xennie.B chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Hi just wanted to let you know how much I love your fic.

I read The Art of Potions yesterday and Only Fools Rush In today and loved them both.

I hope you'll continue Only Fools Rush In at some point as I'd love to see how it all comes together in the end and how they deal with the Minister.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us so we can enjoy it.

Cheer, Xennie
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.