Reviews for Spark of Life
CrystalSnowDrops chapter 33 . 11/13
One can truly tell how much you've put into this fanfiction since from the very first chapter. As such with each passing chapter I had been captivated into seeing what happens next. However, I must admit that there was a bit of disappointment the last two chapters seemed to rush everything for the conclusion of such a great piece of work. There just was this sense of aura foreboding three chapters back more brought out from the true centered villain. Aside from that must confess that you'll still find me rereading this and looking forward to any future works you might unveil. Whatever they may be.
Pirate Kazumi chapter 33 . 11/13
IKUTO FELL! AHHAHAHA! sorry, great story but ikuto falling was my highlight! .
Awwww! This was a really great end to one of my favorite stories! I can't wait to see what you do next!
RoyaisAwesome chapter 33 . 11/12
hnnnnnnnng I just died.
Thanks for finishing and writing this story. I have enjoyed it ever since you first posted it. Brings me back to when Shugo Chara was still airing new episodes.
April Twelving chapter 33 . 11/11
Absolutely beautiful!
Pirate Kazumi chapter 32 . 11/4
AWW! NUU! Please don't end yet! i love this one! XD Great story! xx
rats xp chapter 32 . 11/3
I'm so sorry for taking so long to get back to this story but I still love it to bits and can't wait to see what the epilogue has in store for my favorite couple!
RoyaisAwesome chapter 32 . 11/3
FFFFFFFFFFFFF /dies of excitement and happiness/ I kinda wanna read about amu going through the pregnancy but I JUST WANNA MEET DIS KID
lilcutieprincess chapter 32 . 11/3
Aww so sad that this is going to end soon :(
Kaktus chapter 32 . 11/3
33 loved this from start to finish 33
Thank you for writing!
ReadingIsMyReality chapter 1 . 10/21
Update!
RoyaisAwesome chapter 31 . 10/19
don't mind me just re reading this entire fic... can't wait for the next chapter.
tattooed heart chapter 31 . 10/8
Update!
Juves chapter 31 . 10/2
please update this one soon