Reviews for Rose Read
klee.v chapter 21 . 8/14
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Gosh! I really loved your story. I dare to say that is on my top 3 (and believe me, I have read many stories about this couple) the way and complexity of each character was well written to the point that you made me feel what they were experiencing. Marvelous! it would be fantastic if you write in the near future another story about this couple.
Beth Cyra chapter 21 . 5/19
Perfect cap to an amazing story. I wish I had been around when it was being written.
mikkappo1992 chapter 21 . 3/29
OMG! This is absolutely have to be one of my favourite Rosalie/bella story. Some how I wish you could continue or make a sequel to this!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 21 . 3/21
this is WITHOUT A DOUBT the BEST STORY I HAVE EVER Read! please write a sequel! or more bella/rose stories!
DarkPoetess chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
ive read through this several times now I really wish you would continue it its soo good!
nikalex chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
i loved the story... hopefully u will update again :)
WolfDragonGod chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Great story
MadTrout chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Their dynamic is so great and this couldn't have been executed any better. Their characters really shined through. Rosalie was callous and Bella was shy, but their contrasts complimented one another beautifully. I'm sorry this story doesn't have more reviews. Its such a damn shame. You are so talented.
MadTrout chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
I want to read this for forever and a day and review and love you. Sigh
MadTrout chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Alice saves the day again woohoo!
MadTrout chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
I can't say I blame Bella for getting caught up with Edawrd's previous interactions with her. It's difficult to remove that aspect of your life so completely especially with how invested they became with each other.
MadTrout chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Just right. Hot and cold. Black and white. Rosalie and Bella. Same differences.
MadTrout chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
What a great date! It must be difficult to not take your significant other out to dinner though.
MadTrout chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
MadTrout chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Short but cute. I love it. I love this. I love you. My declaration of love was after a few hours not two minutes so it's valid.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »