Reviews for Rose Read
Fleursdumal96 chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
What a ride! I'm so glad I took the time to read your story! I really love it. It is a shame that it doesn't have much more reviews because it certainly deserves it! Your writing style is amazing, I thought I was reading a real book written by a professional writer. You perfectly managed to convey emotions and you depicted very well Bella's and Rosalie's feelings and doubts. Your descriptions aren't boring to read. I love the pace of your story, nothing seems too rushed! Your Rosalie wasn't OOC, I love the way you portrayed her. I also loved reading the interactions' evolution between Rosalie and Bella, especially R's behavior towards B.
Now regarding the story itself: I think it's believable that Bella can't keep herself from mentioning Edward in her new relationship with Rosalie. It's understandable since he was her first love and he was such an important part of her life even though it saddened me to see Rosalie hurts. I liked the fact that you didn't make him a total asshole even if it certainly was a dick move to mention Rosalie's "incapacity" to satisfy Emmet. I mean you didn't make him whine too much and cling to Bella. It's good you made him leave so he wasn't in the way of our ladies! The dates were really cute but my favorite is the palm reading date. Now I wonder how our ladies would have done without Alice! The pixie saved the day more than once.
My only regret is that you didn't include more of the Cullens such as Jasper or Esme. But that doesn't make your story less awesome!
Thank's for sharing :)
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
I just sat and read this entire thing in one sitting and it is easily one of my favorite stories on this entire site. I am also now terribly behind in what I was supposed to start hours ago.

No regrets, though.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 15 . 4/21/2016
I MUST AGREE, THIS IS THE CUTEST STORY.
klee.v chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Gosh! I really loved your story. I dare to say that is on my top 3 (and believe me, I have read many stories about this couple) the way and complexity of each character was well written to the point that you made me feel what they were experiencing. Marvelous! it would be fantastic if you write in the near future another story about this couple.
Beth Cyra chapter 21 . 5/19/2015
Perfect cap to an amazing story. I wish I had been around when it was being written.
mikkappo1992 chapter 21 . 3/29/2015
OMG! This is absolutely have to be one of my favourite Rosalie/bella story. Some how I wish you could continue or make a sequel to this!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
this is WITHOUT A DOUBT the BEST STORY I HAVE EVER Read! please write a sequel! or more bella/rose stories!
DarkPoetess chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
ive read through this several times now I really wish you would continue it its soo good!
nikalex chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
i loved the story... hopefully u will update again :)
WolfDragonGod chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Great story
MadTrout chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Their dynamic is so great and this couldn't have been executed any better. Their characters really shined through. Rosalie was callous and Bella was shy, but their contrasts complimented one another beautifully. I'm sorry this story doesn't have more reviews. Its such a damn shame. You are so talented.
MadTrout chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
I want to read this for forever and a day and review and love you. Sigh
MadTrout chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Alice saves the day again woohoo!
MadTrout chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
I can't say I blame Bella for getting caught up with Edawrd's previous interactions with her. It's difficult to remove that aspect of your life so completely especially with how invested they became with each other.
MadTrout chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Just right. Hot and cold. Black and white. Rosalie and Bella. Same differences.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »