Reviews for Rose Read
MadTrout chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
There was one part of this, right after Rosalie feared that Bella would stain her day bed, in which Rosalie inhaled and found comfort in Bella's scent. I was intrigued by this especially.
number09 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I don't know why this story doesn't have more favorites (perhaps it was re-posted?). It is like a beautifully written love letter - a sweet and melancholy study of a complex character. One of the best and most original pieces on fanfic that I have come across.
CatchingStar chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
What a beautiful piece. Is not the first time I read and I haven't changed my mind about it. You writing is beautiful, sweet, enchanting. I wish I had your talent. A masterpiece.
Xpsi chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I have found this story via reccomendation on bellice forum and was bit wary... no a whole lot of wary about this story. But I really love how gentle you are for the most part with the story, but still the way it steers clearly. Always a small step forward and never really a step back. Thank you.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is a wonderful start.
Thewaspscankles chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
I get so giddy right before I click the button for the next chapter.
I've really grown to love your Rosalie.
Shellmar chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
SO AMAZINGLY GOOD!
laura xx2 chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
absolutely loved this ending. this whole story was well written, and i loved how you showed a different side to rosalie
JediOfTheSea23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is beautifully written, poetic almost. I've only read the first chapter and I'm intrigued (:

Onward!
cookiesforfrogs chapter 21 . 10/10/2011
I really enjoy this and I liked The way you portrayed Rose. I also thought the comments around bellas relationship with Edward were very true. Thank you for a wonderful story.
ritsuMonkey7 chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
I love this story ended & the way there is a legitimate struggle for the characters to change. One of my new top faves(:
magi23 chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
aawww they're so cute and sweet

i love the couple they made

please update soon
kcbxkb chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
please add more soon i can't wait to find out what happens next.
DallyChele chapter 21 . 7/10/2011