Reviews for Rose Read
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon.
xelsan chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
first off this is one of the only two bella/rosalie stories on that actually keep the two being together belivable and are so very well written, the other is point of separation by Cobrastryke which i would highly recommend reading. i'm really glad you decided to repost your works because you are one of the best writers on this site and i had quite few of your works faved. i was wondering if you are going to keep up with this story because i seem to recall you having it being completed after chapter 21 which, while it was a good ending if you choose to leave it there, i would love to see continued on. either way a beautifully written story.
Brainbox chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
To me it's rare to get this quality in a Rosabella story. Yours is way up their with "point of separation". I shall start of by saying that your writing is enthralling, and genuinely what I expect professional writers to achieve, I would expect it to be professional writing, actually, the only qualm being its length.

Twenty one chapters through, and only eight reviews ( excluding mine) is perhaps the fault of your summary. It doesn't catch attention, but I'm certainly glad I decided to read anyway.

Character development is not strained, and you've seamlessly moved from SM's characters and developed them to fit the plot. Actions are understandable, and reactions are easy to go with, and aren't to dramatized or docile.

Description is good, what I would count as 99% has perfect description and the 1% needs some brushing up.

At the basic stage, plot needs an orientation ( which you achieved) and a problem that leads to a resolution. The story has small problems, but not what I would conceive to be a massive main plot problem, HOWEVER *points pen in the air* the way to display that issues with suh writing do actually give the reader a fill of content filled story, which is just what I love.

A suggestion would be fixing up your summary, I would think you would get a hell of a lot of reviews, which is exactly what this story deserves! I hope you keep writing this, I absolutely adore it, along with your other works, and I hope you have fun doing it.

- brainbox
Zelda's Hero chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Are you going to continue this story? Please say you are!
WildImagination28 chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
ooooooh what an awsome story. All the ups and downs the back and forthness, brilliantly written, im hoping that your going to continue this though right? Cus i literally pouted when i got to this last chapter not wanting it to end. Please write more...pretty pretty please...
JJ47 chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Such a wonderful story.

Are you going to continue it?
Billiebee3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Did you mean to title it "Rose Read"- as in "read a book" or "rose red"- as in the color?
stroodlex chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
I had this intense urge to read this story about two weeks ago and it was nowhere to be found...

I get to come home today and see my mailbox filled with Author news I've had all day.

I'm glad you decided to repost your're a fantastic writer and I was worried I'd never get to read any of it again. Happy to say I'm wrong.

Having something brought to light when you are not ready to deal can always be's how you handle the aftermath that counts :D.

Hope to see more of you :)
cleo chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
great story
sarahlouise80 chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
fantastic soon.
mione03 chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Hello,how are you?

Well i am so thankfull for you post all the fic again!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful gift!

I love so much this story to stay without this!

Congratulations and thanks!