Reviews for Complications
sonotamorningperson chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Love it
Fae the Queen chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I like this! it portrays the awkwardness really well. I mena yeah they like each other, but meetings like this are by rule sort of awkward :)
Haska607 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Why did u never update The Last Midnight ?;(
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful two chapters
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter and yay for seeing Wicked again! I'm going to see it again in August! I'm super excited!
Bubble
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You should upload more to this! I love it!

Bubble
SingsongRandom chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Fantastic!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love the chapter, Maggie! I can't wait for more of this story! :)
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Happy Independence Day to you, too! That first chapter was dreadfully short... My brother and I watched our neighbors fireworks, but they weren't very frequent :( I think this has lots of potential, although Fiyero and Elphaba's relationship isn't quite the same without them hating each other.
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
oh. my. oz! i'm soooo excited for this! it looks great, and i love when Yero has sisters, cause he's usually kinda protective of them (i'm guessing he is of the younger one.) and protective Fiyero is always fun :P i'm also really happy that Sarima is disliked, because i don't really like her either. anyone who stands permanently in the way of Fiyeraba, is a terrible person in my book. (i'm only slightly mad at Glinda... but i still love her.)

just one tiny little thing, new paragraph whenever a new person speaks, i know, it gets annoying when writing, but it makes reading much easier. :)

so, basically, i'm in love with this story/idea, and this is possibly the longest review i've ever written :P
EmZ711 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love it! Update fast! :D I shall be waiting!
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
ok,first of all i love your disclaimer, very inventive, second of all tis story seems like the kind of thing you could read for hours on end so good job on that one thing 1:) i canot wait to see what happens in this.

love ya,