Reviews for You're So Hypnotizing
Oh my god, so funny xD
certifiedkurtsie chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely love this story :D please update ASAP! 3
maxdemon chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Did not see this coming at all. But I'm glad it didn't turn out the way I thought it was going to. Glad Kurt's not mad at Blaine. Looking forward to next chapter!
mardie186 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I wanted to tell you, I met Darren Friday and Saturday both days at private meet and greets. He is very sweet and charming and loves every one of his fans. I asked him about the Kliss at Glee Dublin. He knew Chris had bragged on twitter that he was going to make Darren break character or laugh before the tour ended. He knew Chris was doing a poem. Chris did NOT know Darren was going to kiss him. I said, I guess you won that round huh? He said, yes I did! So yeah, it was a case of one-upmanship. And he knows the fans loved it as well. I asked if he was going to do another musical with StarKid and/or record another solo album. He said he wants to do both, but his schedule is so insane right now that there just is no time. He looked really really exhausted. He said over and over again how much he appreciates each and every fan. He also showed me how the lady pulled him off the stage in DC. He took my hand and kinda shook it then yanked and pulled. He said he was lucky not to get hurt as the stage was so high off the ground. I told him I was so impressed how he managed to hop back up there pretty quickly with no help.

I can't stress how truly awesome he is. He remembered my name and when I walked into the room the next day he said, hey Mardie how are you? There were 3400 people at LeakyCon. He remembered my name. Color me totally impressed.

And as far as the story, I totally see Kurt being the one in control, even though it may appear that Blaine is on the outside. Blaine is a sweet puppy dog. Kurt likes to be in control. And that's how Mardie...sees it! (in Sue Sylvester's voice).

Looking forward to the next chapter...and the stage scene where Blaine gets what's "coming" to him... *evil grin*

BTW, Darren and Chris are totally aware of fanfic. He didn't say they READ it, but they are aware of it.

Love this story.

Mardie

(mardie186)
Sweetandsnarky89 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Hahaha. And here I was thinking Blaine was the evil one. Lol. Should have known Kurt had a plan, Kurt always has a plan. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
omg, Kurt WOULD"VE done something like that...XDDD although, not sure if that's truly believable...cause unless Kurt can orgasm on command or make himself do so...o.O...
Insomniac-Angel chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
This is ridiculously hot. Very, very awesome and having actually lived in Vegas for a while I can say you've got the atmosphere down. I really like the idea here. Kurt not really understanding what's going on and then just having no choice but to go with it was positively tingle-inducing, especially for such an in control character and sweet, dapper Blaine getting off on having that kind of power over Kurt, even if he feels a little guilty, was well done. I also think the little hint you gave to Kurt not remembering what happened after a trigger was used was just sinfully delightful. Well done all-around. I'm so excited there's more smut...although I gotta say, I kind of hope the triggers don't get undone. Like I said...something just scorching hot about Kurt losing control like that.

If I may offer a bit of constructive criticism? There were several parts of the story where you switched into present tense and then back to regular third person. It wasn't too bad, but it did kind of jar the story a bit.

Amazing job, I look forward to more.
maxdemon chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
You write smut SO well! This was amazing, but isn't Kurt gonna be mad when he finds out? Ack!

Looking forward to the next chapters! XD
mardie186 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Whew, ok, just took a cold shower...I think Blaine needs to be hypnotized now and let Kurt have control. Well written and HAWT.

Going to LeakyCon tomorrow, get to meet Darren Friday at a private meet and greet event. I am insanely excited. Then Darren and StarKids perform on Saturday. It's gonna be totally awesome!
kurtcentric chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
well, the story is well written but everytime I try to get into I have a sickening feeling that Kurt is being raped despite Blaine being his boyfriend...Or least being manipulated into have sex.
eb012203 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
So hot! Hot! Hot! More please? *puppy dog eyes* :-D
youngandobsessed chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Wait, there's more?

*fist pumps in celebration*
crimsoncherry6 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Oh I would love for the situation to reverse. Wonderful story!
nicolethegreat chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This story is great and all but my favorite part is that Madam Malkin runs a robe shop in Diagon Alley in Harry Potter. :)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
lololol, they're so going to have to do back to that hypnotist to get the thing off of Kurt...I mean, if they leave it on, and someone ELSE says it outloud within hearing range of Kurt by accident...oh dear...-snicker-