Reviews for Desolation Row
Z chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow. That was incredible. This story is full of feeling. It is kind of dark, but it was so.. just wow. You write the feeling and emotion extremely well. Seriously, I'm not very good at reviewing, but thank you for writing this story.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/9
My god was that dark but I can't say it wasn't beautiful... Definitely felt that one
mirajane knightwalker chapter 1 . 1/22
excuse me author is it ok. if I wrote a fan fiction about this fanfiction but I would change it so that Rosalie doesn't die and Bella is still freed from jail but Bella becomes strong and confident. she create connections and uses whatever money she has left and whatever money gives her to free Rosalie
Niki chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
You are INCREDIBLE! Every single one of your stories is a work of art. Your characters are layered and fascinating, yet still realistic. They feel real.
And your STORYLINES are fantastic! You really have a gift for storytelling. All of the elements just come together so heartwrenchingly whimsically. I alternately gasp, chuckle, or yell in amazement at all the twists and turns.

I'm in awe of you.
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
That made me cry. It was beautiful. I loved it, such a bittersweet ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Why did you do this to me! I'm crying right now, such a bittersweet ending... Loved the story! Beautifully written...
ForestValentine chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
i'be read this story many times and thus spent just as much time writing my own happy ending (in my head). Though I must admit a sad ending sticks more than a happy one. Great job on this story, it's one of my favs.
Howls kingdom chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Why did rose have to die?! I honestly thought they would escape.
ss26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
it's so twist. what a beautiful sad story. god make a sequel or epilogue with happy ending. my heart cant make it with sad ending
klee.v chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
You made me cry and I'm don't cry! well I do, but is hard to, you get the point. This was beautifully sad, I would have love to see the happily ever after, but this was a realistic ending. It would be awesome to see another history by the same couple.
JusticeRainsFromAbove chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
WHY DID I READ THIS
Ugh it was good, really good. I don't know what I expected from this but I wasn't expecting tears. Kudos.
mikkappo1992 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This literally made me cry... but it was beautifully written
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
So sad! almost cried my eyes out...why? WHY?
azwildcats chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
So good, but so sad! I held on to the end the hope that Bella and Rosalie would somehow, someway have a life together...
godkillers chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
oh my god, i'm only three years late but i'm so excited that you put this back up! god, i love this fic. so, so much. definitely one of my favorite fics ever. thanks so much for reposting, you're lovely and so is this.