Reviews for Desolation Row
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 1 . 9h
That made me cry. It was beautiful. I loved it, such a bittersweet ending.
Why did you do this to me! I'm crying right now, such a bittersweet ending... Loved the story! Beautifully written...
ForestValentine chapter 1 . 7/3
i'be read this story many times and thus spent just as much time writing my own happy ending (in my head). Though I must admit a sad ending sticks more than a happy one. Great job on this story, it's one of my favs.
snukykid chapter 1 . 2/27
Why did rose have to die?! I honestly thought they would escape.
ss26 chapter 1 . 2/11
it's so twist. what a beautiful sad story. god make a sequel or epilogue with happy ending. my heart cant make it with sad ending
klee.v chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
You made me cry and I'm don't cry! well I do, but is hard to, you get the point. This was beautifully sad, I would have love to see the happily ever after, but this was a realistic ending. It would be awesome to see another history by the same couple.
JusticeRainsFromAbove chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Ugh it was good, really good. I don't know what I expected from this but I wasn't expecting tears. Kudos.
mikkappo1992 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This literally made me cry... but it was beautifully written
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
So sad! almost cried my eyes out...why? WHY?
azwildcats chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
So good, but so sad! I held on to the end the hope that Bella and Rosalie would somehow, someway have a life together...
ofgoddesses chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
oh my god, i'm only three years late but i'm so excited that you put this back up! god, i love this fic. so, so much. definitely one of my favorite fics ever. thanks so much for reposting, you're lovely and so is this.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
The pain of all of this is overwhelming. I was surprised by Carlisle's role in this, but it makes sense. I was very sad when it ended as Rosalie didn't deserve anything that happened to her. But it was beautiful as always.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Rosalie and Bella FTW!

No, but seriously, great story! I'm so happy Bella was able to get out of prison, and I hope she sued the police department and everyone else for putting her there in the first place. But then again, I don't think she would cause she got to meet Rosalie.

I'm glad that monster Vaudeville died. Everyone that were once her victim should take turns stabbing her with the knife she killed Rose with before she's taken away. Oh, wait NO! I don't want Rose's blood to mix with dirty Vaudeville's. Everyone, use your trays!

I was sad that Rose died for like, a minute... but then realize its better this way. Her spirit is free, but not before having finally meet someone who really loves her. And kissed her to show it. And watched that someone walk away free, because she doesn't belong there. And killing the monster who tried to beat her first. Of course she won't go down without a fight. She is Rosalie Lillian Hale.
natcityjp chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I wish I could bump this story up since it's almost Halloween. Very good story! Thanks.
LillyZ chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You may never read this review, but I feel obliged to leave it here.
This story is strong, extremely well writen, and shakes you to your core, making your heart and soul wrench. It is absolutely beautiful and horrific, all at the same time, just like Rosalie. It is a story of a very unlikely friendship that formed in the most terrible place and circumstances. In this story, men are the cowards- Edward for giving up, Carlisle for being blind to the facts and his own son's faults. In this story, the women are brave, courageous beyond belief, even of society looks down upon their courage and strength- Bella, for sticking to her own and fighting for her innocence, Rosalie for her brave revenge and all she did to protect Bella. Her place is in heaven, and as Bella said, God os stupid if he doesn't grant her that right.