Reviews for Hurt
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 11/16
Great story! :) You effectively broke my heart with that absolutely perfect ending.
But darn it DC! I loved the Dick/Damian dynamic duo... Anyways, beautiful one-shot!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/29
DC sucks. I LOVED Dick's Batman to Damian's Robin. It made me happy. And I think Dick handled it better. great story, by the way. I like it. It's a cute little bunny that has now lodged itself in my head.
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/29
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 2/18
WHAT HAPPENED?! I must know!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is heartbreakingly beautiful.
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Aaaaaahhhggg right in the heart. Your fic is super effective. Excuse me while I escort myself to the E.R.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/14/2013

andysanime chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Good job on this one-shot (.
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
:( Now I'm depressed.

Awesome work though.
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The sorrow is so well-executed! Great job; I kind of agree that their forced separation was tactless on DC's part.
cruciomysoul chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aww. Torn between smiling and crying right now. I loved it!
QAQ chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
WHYYY! WHYYYYY! QAQ /theregoesrebootbluesagain.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh gosh, you had me tearing up by the end. This was beautiful and the ending was perfect.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I can just see Damian in denial until Dick comes back; I wonder if Bruce called Dick to return.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wait did they have amnesia? Or did they just drift apart? Or did someone change time and these two are the only ones remembering? Or did they change in the time they've been apart?
I loved this fic but as you can tell from my questions above i'm alittle confused