Reviews for Warm Comforts
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
it was lovely !
Hekka chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is hilarious. Do I understand correctly that Loki is not able to shift at his-normal-male-self? Do you have a story about like this happened?
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Loved this! Its hilarious that everyone kept running away...and Thor is not affected at all, just concerned. Very cute. :)
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Daw. Thor was adorable. Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed this.
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Poor Loki. I can kill when I have PMS too.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Complete and total LOL. PMSing is not nearly as much addressed as it should be. That it happens to Loki is even better.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I was wondering if I was the only person who wondered how Loki would handle this situation in his female form lol. Glad to know somebody else thought of it to!

Interesting story, well written and I loved how Thor helped Loki, aw :-)

Nice work!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Yeah, I guess all women know the pain. Maybe Thor could have asked the Avengers. That would have been hilarious, too! Until Natasha chucks some painkillers at Thor and spoils the fun (confusion *ehehehe*)
LG CaRa
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hillarious. Thor's such a good brother.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love it, but I wonder why Frigga didn't step in to help out.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
so cute, omg. T_T I know I'm spamming you at this point but I just can't help it. :( I love your Thor and Loki and like, everyone. *HEARTS*
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
D'awwww

Poor Loki, female troubles are horrible for the best of us, but being a 'man' and having to go through that? Aiieeee!

Still, Thor was such an adorable brother to go and help his little 'sister' like that.

*Dies of cute*
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww, this was sweet! Also, I like how poor Loki is running into problems because he never had a mother to walk him through puberty as a woman, so to speak. Oral traditions are great! Until you're trying to look up information in a library.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Best brother ever. Really. A man who volunteers for that deserves to be known as the bravest and most loyal.
Mo chapter 1 . 6/15/2012