Reviews for Swimming Lessons
KrazyKimmy chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
OOO Morris? s:o who is morris? xD

nice chappie- u should write more like this xD

shame stories over but nice ending xD
KrazyKimmy chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
What the hell is Marco? and why sevvy say polo?

loved how min was all ready to go through with it and sevvy was the one to break off xD
KrazyKimmy chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
well- the A/N was a, as you so delicatly put it, 'a pile of crap'.

Seriously though- how can you think that? this story is a comedey gold mine!

I'm reading this in bed, 1am with mum dad trying to sleep in the room above me (my rooms ground floors theirs 1st floor) trying not to laugh as their lite sleepers.

failing superbly. xD

love albus's swim suit btw ;D
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ahaha. brilliant!

And poor sevvy. But poor Minerva.. One would presume she wouldnt wear a bra to bed... bet Sevvy was O.o ... LOL!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh dear, oh dear this can't turn out good for poor Minerva!
Saeshmea chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
This was masterly! (is that correct?) It made me think on a Spanish philosopher who uses the same "trick" to discuss about the end of his story with the main character... like if he could decide. It was really good, I would have never expect something like this and it was very funny how every character appear at the right moment. Just good, as good as always
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Was a blast. Couldn't stop laughing and that's hard at 4:00 am. Thanks so much. Rolanda's blunt reminder for them to use protect. Merlin. Couldn't stop laughing. I'm surprised I didn't pass out. Love that Dumbledore mentioned his Lemon Drops! I love sugar high, candy obsessed, crazy old coot Dumbledore. After all JKR named his after Bumblebees because she could picture him walking around humming to himself. He's crazy. Love this story and am deeply satified (In a non dirty way. (sounded really dirty after I wrote it, but I'm not one to use the backspace for comments)). Thanks again! ;)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
The Lochness monster? That's what I bet Marco is. Please update soon. I'm addicted. :)
FlashFiction chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I feel really sorry for Severus! He is obviously crazy about Minerva and she is just screwing him around! Of course I still love her, she is the best character! Rolanda Hooch was also great :)
Saeshmea chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
hahah, is it Nessy?

Thank you for mentioning me, it wasn't necessary, I have so much fun reading your stories, and I really enjoy reviewing them
tartan-angel chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Oh my sweet Merlin! I almost passed out when the alert for a new chapter popped into my inbox!

The poem! :O Minerva being a Slytherin temptress! :O Homicidal Severus! :O Okay, the last one wasn't that much of a shock...

Have some of my XOXO's as a congratulations on a great plotline :) And if you need help with any other stories, I'm always here.
Christine chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I truly liked it :)

It was very funny, and I just see it happening.

Please continue, it isn't as bad as you think, I actually think it is good :D

And it reminds me of myself, I was also like that. It took me literally years to learn it properly :'3
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I like it its very funny keep writting it. ps thanks for almost killing severus.
banshee1968 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Thank you for the floaties! I found the noodle to be icing on the cake. I am looking forward to more.
Saeshmea chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Everybody gets bad critics some day... Me the first... so you shouldn't be so upset with us your readers. You should understand bad critics as something good... I love all your fanfics, your stories are very good, but you have to admit the first chapter for this fic was bellow your usual writings... and, as loyal writers we had to tell, if not, you would believe that was as good as the rest and never improve it.

With that, I must say this second chapter was much better, it made me laugh a lot! I love crazy-Albus lol

So, thank you very much for continue the story... and sorry if my first review upset you.

Looking forwards to know who will be the next swimming teacher!