Reviews for Affinity
holy shit. it's slash
... i dont really have anything against that but it's FUCKING EVERYWHERE ;-;
yuki chapter 18 . 4/13
Eventhough the last chapter make me a bit depressed, I still like it. Because this fic is realistic, more than other Alex/Desmond fic. It's not that I dont like the other fic, I always like the romance and I'm always a bit impatient for they're to make a move againts each other. But sometime some fic always too fast pace to follow.
Queenyyy chapter 18 . 1/6
brill writing style and story pace, this would have got a thousand more reviews if it was a more main stream pairing
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
I felt like I was reading a novel a really really good one and I'm sad it ended that way but at the same time it couldnt have ended any other way and be as perfect as it is now. You my friend have a gift.
Laluzi chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I don't remember the motorcycle scene. Did you recently add that, or is my memory just faulty?

Anyway, rereading this has been filling me with glee. :3 I hope you've been doing well!
muredin chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
huzzah! !
Yuukilover chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
This was bountiful and I hope both Alex and Desmond finally get the happy ending that they truly deserve. Even though the end made me truly loath Dana, I am greatful that you made an ending where there can be hope that Alex and Desmond can settle back to each other. Thank you so much for making this beautiful piece of literature! :)
ByrdIsTheWyrd chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Wow, thank you for sharing this with us. I accidentally stumbled into the Protocreed fandom a few days ago, and this was one of the first fics I've read...and it's gorgeous. You write prose the way many write poetry, with feeling and rhythm and picture-painting detail. I very much almost cried, and the way you handled the ending with hope but not an instant renewal of their relationship was bittersweet and altogether fitting. I'm looking forward to anything you write in this vein; truly a diamond in the rough that is .
Kimiko Asahara chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
this definitely was a great story even when I wanted to turn away and read something else I was always drawn back here to finish and always guessing what would happen next it also was very well written and in the most part I believe they where in character good job with this story I will always be thinking back on this story when ever I try to write one of my own.
Elyis chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
So beautiful!
so moving and... strangely nostalgic.
You are an exceptionally talented writer, I very much enjoyed this story and the mini side store too.
I would love to knows what happened after the two where at Desmond's apartment.. did Desmond and Alex still share the same feeling that they did six years ago? And: after their meeting, did it ever work out?

-A.
mar-iguana chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Yes Yes YES! THEY FINALLY KISSED! -victory daaance!- woot, woot! oh yeah, oh yeah. woot, woot!
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
the ending was a bit sad but satisfying. I'm glad that they found each other again but sad that they have both been broken and Desmond seems a bit hollow. But it look likes thing will turn out better for the both of them in the future...hopefully. I hope you decide to write another protocreed story. This story brought beauty from pain.
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
god this chapter is so heart breaking. I couldn't help but cry. I really hope things turn out better for the both of them but I guess I'll find out in the next chapter. sad but beautiful story.
Xazz chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I don't even know what to feel right now. I just feel kinda... exhausted. What an emotional strain but I'm glad it's over cause now YOU CAN'T GIVE ME ANY MORE FEELS!

/goes and curls up on a corner with these feels they don't want
Xazz chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
Before I get to the epilogue I think I need to say something.

Mainly... holy god you suck for giving me all these feels. It sort of feels like you just ripped my heart right out of my chest. This is 'the end' and I was so so so soooo hoping for a happy ending. But fuck this is Protocreed and neither of those fandoms really ever have happy endings so I don't know what I was really expecting. I was near tears in this chapter during the fight. Omg that fight. It's always really heart breaking to watch one of your OTPs rip itself apart after they were SO happy and in love before. God fuck.

Also Its Tearing Up My Heart by NSync came on while I was writing this and all I have to say is "you win this round iTunes". Man appropriate song is appropriate.