Reviews for Pathway to Destruction
Tracia chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
I really love this story and that's something wich is with me very heard to achieve.

Your writing style is gripping and I just couldn't stop reading until I finished it. Which led to the fact, that I didn't sleep at all this night ;). (Something, that speaks for itself.)

And that's the reason I won't start with the sequal before tomorrow :D
smiley chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
wonderful. you are absolutly brilliant.
psi-aura chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awesome story. You write Dark really well. He's probably my favorite character in the whole zeldaverse, and this most likely reinforced that.

Heh heh, i love tortured link. XD

I'm also reading teh sequel... Also good, i must say. I look forward to future updates.
link106 chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Wow, just wow. this is an amazing story. great detail, and a very creative plot. i dont see any flaws in this story. magnificient job!
illusionspark chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
So there are more traitors in hyrules mist intresting. A sequel would be lovely I hope you do write one until then.

~Illusionspark~
illusionspark chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
So dark has been sealed. His plans never saw the light of day. Yet he was close so very close but in the end the light eclisped the twilight and dark was unable to escape. It's almost sad in a way yet you can't help but feel happy at link being rid of his dark side. So it seems that dark will always be the villan and link the hero never changing two sides of the same coin. Although betrayal is the coin of the gods so it may not stay this way.
illusionspark chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
this reminds me of the scene in twilight princess where mina was explaining the power of the fused shadows,then link joins the dark sorcerers that try to take the power of the fused shadows. Ah dark so close yet so far you almost had what you wanted but others decided to meddle.
illusionspark chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Link is slipping in and out of the shadows,while dark is controlling him like a dark puppet master perfect chaos I love it. So no death this chapter how unfortunate ah well onward to the next chapter.
illusionspark chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
So the palace gaurd was a traitor hm. So this was the first person link had to kill intresting. Link is surrendering to the shadows but I don't think he minds.
ornamental-reciprocity chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I'm glad you're doing a sequel. This story was very good, though I felt that it may have wrapped up just a bit too quickly. The fact that there is a sequel will probably help to fix that a little bit.

Plus, I just want to read more. I hope that it was as much fun to write as it was to read. :-)
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
A sequel? I'd love a sequel! Haha, I love when you torture poor Link too. XD I wish I could draw that scene for you, but sadly, I'm an AWFUL artist. It would be bad. Very bad.

Anyway... I hope you get more reviews and decide to write that sequel. I think I'm going to favorite this story because I like it so much. ;) I'd elaborate on how much I love it, but I can never think of proper adjectives for stories that I enjoy, and it probably wouldn't come even close to describing how great this fic is. There were a few typos from time to time... but every great story has those. If I were to suggest one thing to improve your writing, I'd say you should use semi-colons (;) and dashes (-) to indicate pausing every once and a while. If it weren't so late and I wasn't so tired, I'd go find an example sentence in your story where you could replace a comma or even just a space to fix a run-on sentence... but whatever. Besides, your plot and writing style is good enough that this doesn't matter so much.

Thanks for replying to my reviews, by the way. I've gotten all your messages - I just find it easier to answer in my next review. I usually view this site on a DSi anyway, and it's hard to type on there.

Keep up the great writing! (Wow, that was a pretty long review compared to my previous ones...)
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Great chapters! Now that you've explained them, I liked the chapter tites. Requiem of Spirit and Nocturne of Shadow make sense. They were perfect. I hope Hestial will be able to help Link... kind of. I also like the suspense Dark adds, though. XD Update soon!
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I really, really like this story. In fact, I'm absolutely stunned it's not more popular. It's very suspenseful and mysterious. I can't wait until the next chapter - you left a great cliffhanger with so many questions unanswered that I can't wait to see explained. I'll continue following, so please update quickly! (You seem to have been doing so already, though, haha.)
illusionspark chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Loved it. So dark has finally showed up hasn't he. I wonder who link has to kill? It seemed that link surrendred to quickly to dark's desires but link really was not in a position to say no. Hope you update soon.
illusionspark chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
You updated yea,This answered some questions I had but raised others. How is link the tie that keeps dark alive? Is it because that dark was created to be a shadow of link? Hope you update soon I really love this story.