Reviews for Atonement
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Nice! This was very nice and dark, different from the usual sunny lemons Koisuru Boukun fanfics. I love how even when Morinaga is being raped (is he being raped?), he's still thinking of his Sempai. Great job, thank you.
GothicNinjaKitty chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is soooo sad, TT_TT
You know I think it would be a great sequel when and if morinaga's senpai actually finds out about his abusive ex-boyfriend And protects him
kayitt chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm almost crying... I read this a long time ago but I was to sad to write something haha is true your way of think about the to of them

"pretend that the beatings and snide remarks were born of love, just like he had deluded himself with Souichi's violent advances.
After all, it was probably the closest thing to love that he was ever going to get.

that let me with tears in my eyes... I love the way you write )
Black Magician Mirei chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It's so heart-wrenching but it was well-written). I really liked it. It was a change from Morinaga's usual "I'm always going to stay by Sempai's side." There were many times while reading the manga when I told to myself and to Morinaga that it would be best if he left Souichi. I actually kinda wished it. So I really enjoyed reading this even though it was really sad. So thanks for writing it.
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was sad but very powerful. I think your interpretation of the possible events following Morinaga's assault of his senpai is very much in line with his character.

Nice fic!
T.A chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was quite lovely. Depressing and sad, yes, but the quality of the writing in this fic was really well done...and I really liked your interpretation of the time that Morinaga spent after raping Souichi.

Very well done! :)
wastedaddiction chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
D: awwww that was SO SAD! But, hey, its good to know I'm not the only one who writes depressing things with no happy ending...then again, this sorta ends with, you know, the rest of the manga, which has recently turned very...happy...Ok Im not making sense anymore, so Im just going to say this was excellent :)
DFT chapter 1 . 7/5/2011