Reviews for Down Time
GaelicAngel chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Oh man that Dean is a sly one but it looks like Sammy isn't very far behind even though it is a bit sad that they never get the freakin girl.

I loved this and thought it was awesome, sick!Boys are always a winner.

Great story and sorry it took so long for me to r&r but last year was hell!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
LOL Bobby will kill poor Sammy XDDD I hope he survives it when the old man finds out :P

Anyway, very funny I liked it a lot )

Kisses

Rosetta
masondixon chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Thank You most kindly for allowing "me" to comfort Dean in the right way. I would have given him a VERY GOOD sponge bath, believe me!

This is a keeper and goes in my favorites.

And it was awful nice of you to have Sam like "me" also :)

No complaints on my part at all.

Thank You.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
"Messing her about" "Messing with her"

Great fic all around. Glad they got that worked out and that Sam was letting someone in.

Nicely done. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Very good chapter. Dean was so cute!
firgodes7 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I wondered if he was going to get caught. So did not see that little twist with Diana. Loved reading this chapter by the way.
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I didn't even see the sam/diana thing coming, extra points for shock value. Now I can't help but feel a little bad for Dean. Great chapter btw :)
Black Rose Blue chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Dean is truly an evil genius. He is always trying to get more down time with the ladies. Or lady, I should say. You have twist somewhere in here woman. What is it? She likes Sam better, doesn't get caught up with patients, knows about hunting; know Bobby could very possibly kill Dean? Tell me woman. No, wait make it a surprise. Oh just tell me already. :)

BRB
ForeveraWriteratHeart chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely hilarious! Actually laughed out loud at a few points. Please continue to write you are amazing at both plot and characterization. Love it!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Evil! My boy is evil! lol Can't help but think he'll be found out, tho.

Great chapter! :)
elleran1969 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Naughty Dean really hope Sam blocks him on this one.
masondixon chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Bad Dean! Bad! (But he does deserve it!)

I love your phrases and the pictures they bring to mind:

"...arched into a lavish stretch."

"...a whole load of nurses who bore a startling resemblance to a Kentucky Derby winner.."

"Its a hundred and twelve. You should be dead."

I loved them all.

Thank You for the update and I look forward to your next chapter.
Paulathe Cat chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Hey, Diz-

That weasel reminds me of my kid brother when he would stay home "sick". "Oh yeah, kid... you're so sick you ate all the ice cream and a whole mess of hot dogs while everyone was at work slash school!" Hurumph... *sly grin* 'Course, I wouldn't mind rubbing Dean's back and he doesn't even have to fake being sick!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Oh God, gotta love him!
OpheliacAngel chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I'm loving this. Diana is such a fascinating character and I can't wait to see more interaction with her and Dean next chap. Great chapter btw :D