Reviews for Just A Mistake
lunarstarshadow chapter 11 . 8/23
sorry i don't want to be too rude just a little okay? in real life the are no god damn reapers and mpreg so even if 'magical revival' was a thing it is already fantasy. sorry for the impoliteness i just got done watching the last episode of cowboy bebop and the end of code geass they both died falling some goddamn stairs but have a wonderful day
KO13 chapter 11 . 8/1
(crying) usually I hate sad endings, but this one I don't mind
I've only cried this much when my grandma died I'm still in tears at the moment
You fucking bitch! This just makes the poor child feel guilty you are a fucking depressing little shit! It was fucking depressing your a little bitch fucking doin this!
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Deathbucks… nice…
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Well I'm crying and my soul is crushed, but this is still an amazing book. Wow, I have no idea how I haven't read this before. Now I must go cry alone, excuse me. I really am crying actually.
fan benvin and shoey chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i loved this story until the end what about that dream kid had huh he should still be alive come on re do it plz i would realy appecrate it
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
this should be labeled tragedy… :'(
BigBossandScorpius chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Y U MAKE MEH CRY!? U MONSTER! But no seriously that was a really good FanFic. Ima go rag your others now...!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
All I got out of this was not to do drugs.
animemorgan chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
I sort of like that you didn't revive Kid, actually. I mean sure, Kid is an awesome character, but (sadly) I expected you to follow the fangirl's wishes and make him live. It was unexpecting, and it was great! - FANTASTIC JOB!
nazurath92 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Yea Life can suck at times like this but I really enjoyed the story and when you make the next mpreg story plz don't kill Kid or Soul plz it was a sad ending for me but still loved it :)
lorella moon chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
CUUUUUUUTE
taylorlentz1013 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I think it was a great story like the best one I've read about soul eater I cried at the end but I like stories like this GREAT JOB
potato83268 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014