Reviews for Inside Your Head
laurensyd96 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is amazing I know I'm late but what happened to this story?
SelenaGomez Lover chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love this chapter
alistarzz chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ino this is a way overdue review but i just wanted 2 say that i thought this story waz rllllyyy cute & good!(:

Xoxo alistarzz
reviewer to all chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i really like this. it's kind of awesome. it's a perfect one-shot with the characterizations SPOT-ON. i loved how perfectly detailed this was, and it really didn't have many mistakes at all.

so. i like your writing style. it's blunt and realistic and very nice to read.

this was such a cute one-shot, and you should DEFINITELY write more.(:

-Livvy
TwilightFreak28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very interesting pot line and well written! If there were going to be more chapters, I would be deffinately looking forward to them:)
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
sweet :D
music lover bwg chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awww and lol
icant chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh goodness! This story is amazing! Great plotline, great grammer, spelling, everything! And on top of that, his story is absolutely adorable! Way too adorable to be a one shot. Continue Please? :))
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You should add another chapter about them training in the future and when she's about to leave or something he should remind her about the pencil. Idk, just an idea that popped into my head when I finished reading. I really like it by the way
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Cute! XD I wish my first days of class went like that ...

A little stumble, an evil evil pencil. Hot new guy with a accent! Yaay

Loved this story! You should write more telling of how chloe now still lol has that pencil!
Rainacat62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Could you continue this? Please? I'm seriously making a puppy dog face right now!
smoudy97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I know you have this story under Complete, but I really think you should add more. Keeping Chloe Head Strong, not giving into Alek's taunts. Please? It would be amazing if you did.
Hannah489826 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It was really great you should write more:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwwwwwww I liked that
PuzzlingApprentice chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I hope u add more :) loved it