Reviews for The Ghost of You Is All I Have Left
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was an interesting story I enjoyed it. Very creative in picking the pairing. Would never have thought about Kate and Melinda. But great none the less.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I LOVE IT
Ally chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I love this pairing! Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I LOVE THIS
Skylar Owens chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Please update soon! I hope Jim comes back.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I've thought about this pairing myself.

The characters are very like in the series. I liked that.
ShadowlessKing chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Love this story please update soon
Kisa Cross chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Love it :) You need to update soon please?
LBF chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Very good story.
Huntress DoD chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I can't wait to see what Kate has planned for her date with Melinda :-)
Huntress DoD chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
This story was interesting and I would so like to know if Kate gets her second chance at love
L. Jocelyn chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This is interesting so far. I hope you update soon; I want to see how long it takes for Melinda to fall in love with Kate, also i'm curious as to what Jim's solution will be.
andiegh chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I am in love with this story, please keep going!

- Andiegh
jessievamp06 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Wow just wow...I just found the story and I love it...I like the idea of a fem-slash with Ghost Whisper...I really like how you have progressed the story... I hope to see me keep up the amazing work.
JohnStang chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Wow your story really rocks.

I like the Kate/Melinda idea. I remember Kate would always watch melinda in the series whenever she showed up at Rick's house before they officially introduced Kate.

I thought it was because she was a ghost of Rick's dead wife (guessed right) and she was could tell Melinda liked Rick and vise versa (maybe and maybe not). I thought she might either push Melinda and Rick together or try to drive them apart (I was totally wrong here).

Anyways i am pleased to see kate again and in an interesting way. Please i need to see more.