Reviews for Someone who understands
misuky7 chapter 1 . 5/13
This was brill, I adore the two of them together. Leave it to Garcia to jump to conclusions. :3
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Ah, Charlie and Spencer. Two geniuses meeting over something that I've heard is a nerdy show but don't quote me on that because I haven't watched it. I got interested in this pairing through a story I read on LJ and although I don't come to that often to read stories, I have to say I'm glad I found this one.

I did find it a tad OOC with the exclamation points being a bit overused, but overall it seemed good. I know the pain of not being able to write genius characters (although I've tackled it myself and found it incredibly difficult) but I'd say you did a good job here. Even if the terms are made up, it seemed very genius-y (which isn't a word, but now it is, hah!) and in character. Kudos for that.

I found it rather LOL worthy when Garcia thought Spencer was on a date. Leave to her to think those things. 'Course, then we have the end when he kisses Charlie. Gah! It was cute. Now I want to know how he reacts... hence the sequel is open on my tabs so I can see how their relationship progresses.

I'll get to reading it now and leaving some kind of feedback (hopefully), but if I don't have anything to say I might not. It depends. All in all, thanks for this lovely fic for a pairing that's actually rather intriguing.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
A touch of madness is good for the soul. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Not everybody like rose. She's dumb.
jtuberville1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
More more more more! You can't just leave it like that! PLEASE!
a-fan.de chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aw, that was sweet and funny.
And hey, I've got the same favourite Doctor as "your" Charlie. Great episodes you chose as their favs, too (I actually changed my seat while watching "Blink" for the first time, just so I had a wall behind me and nothing could creep up on me *lol*)
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
awesome story i love both characters and a pairing of the two is epic.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
They certainly has things incommon.