Reviews for Dinner For Two
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Heh, great chapter here.

FairyxPrincess chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"plus, you smell like a rat" Lolololol omfg I love it!
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I can't believe Helga confessed to him like that. I'm glad they got along at the resturant. Can't waite to see what he tells the gang about their date. Please update soon.
Ivy426 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Why such a long wait? *sad face*
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Another exllcent chapter nice use of Brainy here
4ElementGirl chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
awesome chapter. love the twist )
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I thought Arnold was going to walk out of the restuarant after that. I see Arnold took the advice of the devil. Helga could of ated nice sine they are in a nice restuarant. She is the one that trick him into taking her. Please update soon.
4ElementGirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Finally, you updated! Great chapter! )
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I kinda wish someone else won but Arnold. I would like to know who Harold would of pick or some of the other less popular chacters. I don't see why Arnold didn't just clear up the miss understanding and tell Helga he want to take Lila. Arnold is a nerd any other kid would of stood Helga up. He is going to be mad when he find out what she and Brainy did. Please update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Very nice job so far.

hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
this is interesting please update soon
robstar.winchester chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
recently I have been obsessed with Hey Arnold:) and this story so far is making me even more obsessed! I love the pairing of Arnold and Helga. I've always wanted them to get together. and this fanfic is amazing! please keep up the awesome work!:D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice start here.

loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Exllcent and intresting start here is this preuqal fic to fic where actually go Cher Paris