Reviews for Armani Suits
PizzaAndBeer chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
It was really sexy! Favorite!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I was taking the drowning as a metaphorical idea, but it's very creative either way.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I love both the POV's! They seem so cannon.
Vampchick2010 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
This is great. Will there be more chapters? I hope so.
takuya chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
oh this story rocks i love it so much i hope you can update soon
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
LOVE IT! VERY INTRESTING...AND HOT!
takuya chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
oh i loved that so very super cute
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I feel bad for Italy; but that idea right there was pure gold.
whitealmond chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I read this once, then I read it over again (the whole story, I mean) - I really love how you write Italy and Germany, and the other characters, too - Hungary, Austria, Romano, etc. And I love your prose - it's so clear and intricate, and it flows so well, I love reading it. Italy's confession was beautiful, and every bit as romantic and desperate as he could have come up with. Germany experiencing the sensation of drowning was intriguing, too - how did he access Feliciano's sorrowful experiences? I'd really like to know what happens with that. I hope you write another chapter soon, because this is a joy to read :D If you want to write professionally one day, I think you're well on your way!
Kitsugun4 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Ve~! Arigato! I enjoyed this chapter very much, Sempai!
doujinshininjah chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
That...was...AMAZING. Absolutely perfectly written. Beautiful. I feel like a suck up now... I really liked it though.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
That was your first? IT WAS AMAZING! However, it is 'tesoro' (treasure IS what you were trying to say, right?). And also, I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my top Gerita fics, and I'm almost certain I've read nearly all of them (*is freak for Gerita*).

~Ciao!
Stripes93 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I can see why some people like romance novels, because this gave me the feel of one. It was beautiful! The description, the characterization, the setting, everything! I loved the build up truly. It just made everything all the more sweeter. You, dear, are a lovely writer! This is definitely being added to my favorites.
sanemadness chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
omg it was ... beautiful! *huggles* ti amo! it was wonderful
nationalemergency chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
...In a God damned Beer Girl outfit. I woke up my parents with my hysterical laughing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »