Reviews for Silenced by Hate
piruekips chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Loved it!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
that was a wonderful one shot!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was amazing! I absolutely loved it! It was so beautiful!

I'm not typically a Kurtofsky reader but this story was just so good! I loved it! :)
Hambeka chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really liked this story. It drags a bit at the start because Kurt's speech goes on without a break, and I almost gave up reading because it just sounded like a PSA. But I hung in there and was so glad when we got to Kurt and Dave's relationship. It was neat how you took us back in time, showing it all unfolding in reverse. And of course, a very sweet ending.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Absolutely amazing and beautiful. Bravo!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
wow. that was certainly emotional. i bawled like a baby. okay, maybe not a baby. i bawled like... at the end of moulin rouge. so sad and sweet. poor kurt. he's so brave and determined. and dave is so madly crazy in love with him. i really appreciate the realism. "um... we can't just fall asleep. unless you wanna burn the house down. and i don't wanna wake up to dirty dishes either." lol. and that proposal is so satisfying. awwww...
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh god...

Oh my god...

This is one of the saddest and most wonderful Kurtofsky fics I ever read.

I just...

I have no words.

Thanks for sharing this amazing piece!
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was wonderful. Poor Kurt, but I love that Dave was there for him.

I like how you did the timeline backwards, by the way. It was excellent.
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this story so much. It's depressing for a while, but it's got a happy ending. I loved it when Kurt proposed. It was so perfect. And how he finally said he loved him :) Good job!
FrauSpeicher chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was such a beautiful story. So much love and angst an comfort. It had everything. And a happy ending to boot!
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You're story is amazing I can't stop tearing up it was so romantic and sweet. Dave was always there for kurt. Omg you wrote the perfect ending kurt asking dave to marry him, oh here I go again crying. I hope you write another kurtofsky story.
Sunshine4Hiro chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hi !

I really like your story. The words are well used and I'm really jealous (your writing is amazing) and I had an similar idea about Kurt losing his voice (but in a different way).

What is the best described, I think, is this back in the future and then going back to the present. I really like the way of hiding scars by scarves. I'm really pleased by this reading and hopefully i will see other stories from you.

Sunshine4hiro
marie-bernard chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Amazing story! Perfect chacterizations on both guys, still being themselves but more mature. I love how you've written them both with such a touching combination of strenght and vulnerability.

Am I wrong in thinking Kurt signs his last sentence to Dave? If that's true I think it's just great, it makes perfect sense that he would still do that even after he could speak, afterall he has been for ten years.

Thanks so much for writing and posting. :)
oh-i-wish-i-were chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story made me cry, like sobbing cry! This was so beautifully written and I enjoyed the plot! This is pure greatness! Your writing is genius!