Reviews for Not Alone
cmtaylor531 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I just love how you played this out from outcast. Excellent. I loved it. Then again I love reading stories with Dave included.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
love this story..now will have to go read the first of this one..
great stuff as always no matter how many times I read it..
hugs
sagey
doopahdoo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I just finished reading your two stories. They are both very good. You are a very good writer. I wasn't surprised at all by your comment at the end here about your own child, I didn't think I was reading the writings of a teenager, your work seemed far more mature than that.

I really liked the way you captured real human emotions in there full depth and breadth and managed to get them across the page. very well done.
wisconsinrocks chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I enjoyed this story. It was an interesting AU from the original episode and I thought you did a great job. Thanks for writing SGA, I loved reading it.
Ica013 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved reading this and found it totally in keeping with the characters. I loved the emotions expressed by Teyla and John at the wonder that was there son. Thank you for 11 amazing chapters
Kiwi7 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
So sorry for reviewing late. But I just read the last chapter, and I must say well done! I see you made that much needed connection between Torren and Teyla and I enjoyed it very much. I'm also glad that you didn't take away the connection between Torren and John in this last chapter. You ended this story so wonderfully and so emotional. You can really feel that this baby will have more than just his parents looking out for him and that's a beautiful thing. To have so many people that you can call family. Also the little inside of the birth of your daughter was beautiful put...I can tell that when you made some touches that you really thought of that day with your own child and added that wonderful experience into the story itself!...well done!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful and thank you for sharing your own experiences.

I miss Teyla and John and SGA!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Yeah for the baby being born and yeah that they are married on Earth, but Oh No on Teyla. Please save her very soon. Great Chapter.
Starscape91 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Great story!
Kat chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Great story, really brings out the emotion!

Kat
19bcm78 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I loved your story. I usually don't care for the Teyla and John pairing but this story was fantastic. Hope you keep it up.
sagey chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
great ending to anotehr great story..thanks so much..and love true life experience with your own daughter..very sweet and loving

hugs
JoeyLuv chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for a great love story.
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Excellent story, beautiful writing! Looking forward to future stories!
buns1974 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Awww that was so sweet and I am sad to see it come to a close. I loved your story and hope you are working on another. hint hint lol