Reviews for Soldiers of Fortune: Genesis
BlueDiamondStar chapter 16 . 3/12
I'll repeat myself from over AO3 when I reviewed (or be as close as I was there) that this was absolutely brilliant part and actually extremely well written (add the happy fact Tony and Logan were twins which gives me double joy) and exciting as hell and now I will be checking if there isn't actually another sequel hiding somewhere (bc it just felt somewhat familiar).

And I know the writing can be trouble sometimes. So just crossing fingers such moments doesn't come to you often.
jalsi chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Please continue this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
strangeJenny chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Hello, I loved your story. I appreciate your note at the end. The way you left it with the cliff-hanger was nice.
For some reason I was really shocked when I read the bit about Ziva being an X5, but the story does make sense. Well done.
I was also curious about the lack of Gibbs, but you cleared that up with Max.
I like the symmetry of there being or becoming a Gibbs on the NCIS team.
- a Scottish reader
strangeJenny chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Hello. Just a quick comment, when Ziva finally gets through to Brennan, she asks him if he knew if a "Captain Wilcox" I am wondering if you meant a "Captain Carver"?
- a Scottish reader
MadonnaIce chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
A pooh I would like more.
orion0905 chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Its kinda sad to read that your ending this fic, it was very good, i hope your able to find your muse and get the team to bring down manticore.

I'll check back every now and again to see.
karlii chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
omg... you should write about McGee's troubles and his novel... ;-D All from his perspective.

Love it! :-)
TheLadyInBlackAndPink chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
It's good. :) I really, really hope you find it in you to either continue with this story or write a sequel.
LucidKren chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Wow. My head is spinning with what McGee could have gotten himself into. It's sad that there likely won't be a continuation of this, but I respect your decision. Should you decide to write more however, I will gladly read it.
DS2010 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Like that Tony hired Max. Wondering what happened to McGee... Possible sequel continuation. Throw us a bone... LOL
LucidKren chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Yay, the case is solved! Pretty interesting. Now Ziva can investigate McGee, see what is going on with him.

Anyways, looking forward to more!
LucidKren chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Intriguing. I look forward to more. Glad Kade is going to get away.
Lidil chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
...Manticore...

They'll never stop.
LucidKren chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Interesting; things are unfolding with the case. Let's hope it's not a dead end.
Lidil chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
I am glad to see Agent Pacci.

He's a good man.