Reviews for Soldiers of Fortune: Genesis
jalsi chapter 16 . 3/3
Please continue this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
strangeJenny chapter 16 . 1/21
Hello, I loved your story. I appreciate your note at the end. The way you left it with the cliff-hanger was nice.
For some reason I was really shocked when I read the bit about Ziva being an X5, but the story does make sense. Well done.
I was also curious about the lack of Gibbs, but you cleared that up with Max.
I like the symmetry of there being or becoming a Gibbs on the NCIS team.
- a Scottish reader
strangeJenny chapter 13 . 1/21
Hello. Just a quick comment, when Ziva finally gets through to Brennan, she asks him if he knew if a "Captain Wilcox" I am wondering if you meant a "Captain Carver"?
- a Scottish reader
MadonnaIce chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
A pooh I would like more.
orion0905 chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Its kinda sad to read that your ending this fic, it was very good, i hope your able to find your muse and get the team to bring down manticore.

I'll check back every now and again to see.
karlii chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
omg... you should write about McGee's troubles and his novel... ;-D All from his perspective.

Love it! :-)
TheLadyInBlackAndPink chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
It's good. :) I really, really hope you find it in you to either continue with this story or write a sequel.
Illucida chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Wow. My head is spinning with what McGee could have gotten himself into. It's sad that there likely won't be a continuation of this, but I respect your decision. Should you decide to write more however, I will gladly read it.
DS2010 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Like that Tony hired Max. Wondering what happened to McGee... Possible sequel continuation. Throw us a bone... LOL
Illucida chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Yay, the case is solved! Pretty interesting. Now Ziva can investigate McGee, see what is going on with him.

Anyways, looking forward to more!
Illucida chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Intriguing. I look forward to more. Glad Kade is going to get away.
Lidil chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
...Manticore...

They'll never stop.
Illucida chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Interesting; things are unfolding with the case. Let's hope it's not a dead end.
Lidil chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
I am glad to see Agent Pacci.

He's a good man.