Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Moonscar Island
Gerard Woyak chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
this isn't very pirate like, I mean like he wouldn't say sucks, you have to speak old-timey
Luna25684 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I wish that he really did drank from the Fountain.
RedEyedOreos123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I LIVE IN LOUISIANA! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! AND THIS STORYYYYYY!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
love it
Hazuki Wolf chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
This story was a great one! Character accuracy was a little off but besides that this was great, I read on from your first story, lol , what made you think of the Harry potter book? Good work
fitzskimmons chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
OH MY GOSH! this was the perfect ending to the story:) loved it! Can't wait for the next one! Lol captain hook like in Peter pan?:)
Sithlord8665 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I'm to lazy to log in anyways I would like a hint! I was laughed when Missy called Barbossa grandpa! Omg it was so cute! I am not a Angelica/Jack fan but I do love this story.
casdean96 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
oh please do continue :) make a third one! i like it :) find it very entertainning to read :))
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Cool! Cute ending, I loved it! I can't wait for the next story. Upload it as soon as you can!
AleydaSparrow13 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I realy enjoyed both of ur stories! Althouth i liked the 1st one better. The ending 2 this one was probably a bit 2 plain, but, oh well, it's ur story. The 1st one was awesome! One of the best ones ive read so far. Btw, what happened with the treasure? It's like it just suddenly ended n everyone simply 4got bout the treasure. Good story anyway
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Awww! that was a sweet ending to this chapter. So sad it's almost over. All that's left is the epilogue. So sad. :(. Oh well, it was a fantastic story.
fitzskimmons chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Awwwwwww! That was so sweet!:) Loved it! Update soon please. Make a 3rd maybe?
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Uh oh! Missy better not be harmed! Lol. I loved the guys all yelling "drink!". That was hilarious. And also what Angelica said to Jack afterwards. Hilarious. Please update soon. I want more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I thought the baby's name was Vienna...?
HighClassSwank chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
"you know it doesnt make sense that jack and angelica are together because in your story they dont even like each other either break them or tone the fighting down as you said in the story its annoying! and your writing is way out of character!"

Well, if you tried writing your own story with someone else's characters, you would know that it's hard keeping them in character 24/7. Also, Jack And Angelica's relationship, well, they don't always get along. Even in the movies. They're opposites. It's my story and it's the way I write. If they never had fights, honestly, it would be quite boring. But I thank you for your review, it helps me improve my writing.

And remember, if you don't like my writing, then you don't have to read it! (: