Reviews for All The Wonder That Would Be
Crying

Love u for this
Great story :)
Khyharah chapter 8 . 1/6
I believe I read this many many many moons ago but I still love it. Bill is so underrated and I just love seeing him again. SIGH happiness!
Okumura Hikari chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Great story! This is one of my favorite hermione x George fanfics
Draconian666 chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
Lovely little story but just goes to show that if someone is meant to for meddling can have consequences
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
All in all, a fantastic tale! I hate that Severus died and I think it's kind of weird how long it took Hermione and Bill to get together especially when Hermione has apparently been single for well over 9 years (and that's illogical given her personality, opportunities, and appearance), but other than that, I loved how real Bill's response is. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Wow, Hermione will be an old maid before she even gets involved in a relationship!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
(I'm still mad that Snape died.)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Oh, poor Hermione thinking that she's all-powerful and in control of every aspect of everything... I hope her poor ego, huge albeit unintentionally so, shrinks a bit.
Liamhain chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Oh, wow, it was so beautiful, so realistic, so good! It is actually the first fanfiction ever that was able to make me cry.
I really felt for Bill and his loss (his relationship with Fleur is so easy to love even in the original series) and was curious how were you going to get him and Hermione together. I am glad it took several years to do so! I wanted a romance, yet I have never expected it to be so touching. Callinectes is a lucky one to get such a beautiful birthday gift!
I hope one day I will be able to translate it into Polish, if you would agree!
bellachaos chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
LOVE the pairing and the story. I was worried for a minute that Hermione would end up with Snape but all in all, I loved his part of the story and the explanation of his "gift". Great job!
HGRHfan35 chapter 8 . 5/6/2017
That was truly a great story. Something else than time travel!
Glad they found eachother.
madamezou chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
this was adorable and i love that you decided to take things forward *extremely* slowly. it's decisions like that that really make all the difference in the world in a fanfic making it more realistic and its characters, well, more in character. of course we're all here for the romance and wish fulfillment - what do we want? ROMANCE! when do we want it? RIGHT DAMN NOW! - but it's so much more satisfying when it's done properly :)
oh, and the plot was very original and fresh, i don't think i've seen anything like this before: time travelling? going back to fix things? a zillion of them. but advanced arithmancy to calculate possibilities? brilliant. and hermione's interaction with snape felt perfect, without any kind of watering of snape's personality.
so, yeah, thanks a ton for writing this, you did an awesome job!
Adahmel chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Loved this, absolutely loved this story. Heartfelt and painful.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
What a beautiful fic! This deserves so many more reviews!