Reviews for All The Wonder That Would Be
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 6/25
I read this story years ago, and it has stuck in my mind since. On rereading it, it continues to be wonderful. This is incredibly well written and though out, and just fantastic all around. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Alytiger chapter 8 . 5/26
Awwwwwwww :3 I liked how you left it open like you did. It works really well with the overall theme of the story.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 5/26
Whale fuck BUM BUM BUUUUUUUM
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/26
Oh my XD That is freaking awesome. Erotic poetry XD
Alytiger chapter 3 . 5/26
Noooooooo, Fleur wasn't supposed to die!
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/26
Poor Mione, you can't save everyone
belladonablush chapter 8 . 2/19
This was an incredibly creative and well-written story in which you made cannon your own. I would love to read what happens next in this universe you have created.
abovetheserpentine chapter 8 . 2/11
This is a great concept, very original. And Bill and Hermione actually plausibly WORK. A refreshing new DH epilogue :)
katmom chapter 8 . 1/19
Lovely! Thanks for sharing.
Kathie
desnoir chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Well, I don't envy Hermione the burden of that fiendish little box and all the inevitable guilt no matter the decision taken.

I'm glad she at least told a couple of people in the end, so she could let go of some of the guilt. And I choose to believe that she and Bill will be happy. :)
mikomari chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
I love this story! Great take on a hocrux.
Venefica Riddle chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
This is what I call a good story! Nicely written.
tumna.falls chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
It's just so perfect!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Wow, I LOVED THIS FIC! Awesome writing hon, just wish there was more! ;o)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
All in all that was a very good story and I'm glad I found it. Hermione was a little too Mary Sue but it worked with the plot.