Reviews for All The Wonder That Would Be
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
awww cute story! i love how snape sends it to hermione!
UDHPTGQ chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful. One of those stories that leave me sighing contentedly and just altogether happy. The plot was unique and well-constructed, the characterization spot-on, the romance and friendships wonderful. I have nothing to criticize, it was pretty much perfect. Amazing job.
Sylvia.I chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
A very sweet short story. I absolutely adored it. This is my first time reading this ship and I thank you for making it a pleasant experience so far. :)

Sylvia
Arime Setta chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I'm going to finish (of course) but so far - brilliant!
oh werd chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I love how often you write Hermione POV. And how most of them are total Weasleyhoors lol.

You do very well with the English English...are you sure you're not native? I mean I may not know wtf I'm talking about but it seems pretty on point with HP talk.

I'm nearly done with all your stories! Whatever shall I do when that day comes? I think you're just swell, and I'll miss all the time we've spent together. Oooh, and I stayed up to finished Waiting on Winter the other night (and by night I mean 3:30 AM) and OMG. Blew my fucking mind. I mean. Shit. Like...Shit.
Windblown.child chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Wow. Just wow. This has got to be the best fanfic I've read here. Not just for this pairing, but for all of them and I've been reading fics here for several years. Your writing was fabulous, and the feasibility of the situation was spectacular. Usually plot holes stand out blatantly to me and ruin the story, but nothing interupted the enjoyment of the story for me. The attention to detail and writing style was breathtaking. This is really inspiration for me to try harder with my writing. Beautiful, beautiful, job.
Rafitcha chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
I just loved it! All the ideas, everything. You're great!

Thanks very much for sharing it.
purefaith91 chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Great story. Snape dying was just as bad here as in the books/movies. Also loved that you had Ron realize that she had done things to her own detriment to make sure that he had a happy life. What a burden to carry. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
deleted010203 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
i really liked this story. wasn't sure of the pairing at first but excellent job with the whole plot and all the details!
Autumn Alchemist chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I absolutely loved it. It was easy to follow and you never added a sentence that wasn't necessary. It is going on favorite stories list for sure.
anne1988 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This is such a beautiful story. Your writing is so captivating and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it around 4 o'clock in the night ;)

You have so many interesting ideas and show so much fantasy with creating this unique concept of this future-box thing.

Are you a professional writer? Because I'd say you have the talent :)

I just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed reading this a lot (probably even more than reading "I fear no fate" and "Waiting on Winter" which are also awesome stories but broke my heart a little too much sometimes ;))

Now I'll go check out your other stuff. Sorry if I don't review everything and sorry for my English. Keep up the awesome work!
jshfhksgsjs chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
This was beautiful! So I'm basically reviewing for the entire story. Yes, it was only eight chapters long. What do I care? It was amazingly written, and even if it was only eight chapters, it felt so much longer. You have a way with endings; it wasn't too sweet, or sappy, or depressing... It simply was gorgeous. I'm serious. Some of the lines you wrote made me cry. Not a lot of things can do that. "For the first time in three years after the war, Bill had taken off his wedding ring." - Do you know how beautiful that one sentence was to me? It was what made me cry. I really loved it, it's ultimately my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. Can't wait to see what else you've written, positive they're just as lovely!

-Grey
yay chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Awwww, this is a really cute ending. I love Ron's reaction. I wish we'd seen a bit more of Harry, though. Thanks for writing this!
yay chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Awww, babies are always awesome. A cliffie? Oh dear.
yay chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
And thus the lies develop into an awkward situation. And yes, I just said that so that I could say thus. But still, that was awkward.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »